A resume for clinical liaison position is an integral part of your job application package when you apply for an advertised position.
Do you have a resume format that is designed to make you look good? No? No problem.
Here is one:
Clinical Liaison Resume Example
654 Freeway Road, Miami, FL60021
Resourceful and organized clinical liaison with over 7 years of experience in building and maintaining professional relationships with key referral resources. Exceptionally well-versed in generating patient referrals from assigned accounts, and effectively meeting volume expectations for referrals and admissions.
• Singlehandedly created an entire portal of referrals, making the referring process 75% more efficient than before.
• Implemented a core patient education and advocacy program, now being used as the choice program in all departments.
• Introduced a novel patient assessment system, which proved to be highly effective in determining if patients need to be admitted to the hospital.
• Trained over 30 staff members in handling the intricacies of clinical liaison, within a timeframe of 2 years.
• Triaged all issues related to clinical satisfaction, such as building patient requests, and new referrals.
• Monitored clinical caseloads according to specified protocols.
• Created target lists of contacts and decision makers in assigned areas.
|Patient Education||Referral Procedures||Admissions Handling|
|Patient Advocacy||Staff Interaction||Patient Assessment|
|Care Options Determination||Doctors’ Visits Scheduling||Community Relations|
|Outreach Programs||Emergency Techniques||Health Records Management|
Med Options, Miami, FL 2010-present
• Assess patients according to set metrics to determine if they are eligible for hospital care.
• Communicate with family members to determine patients’ histories and medical care options.
• Assess patients when they are being admitted to the hospital, to determine their conditions.
• Evaluate the need for providing patients with required care, as directed in their charts.
• Determine if a patient needs inpatient or outpatient services, and explain care options to him or her.
• Coordinate with hospital staff to ensure that doctors are available and that therapy sessions can be handled according to schedule.
• Verify health insurance coverage for patients, by contacting insurance companies.
• Coordinate communication between patients, and doctors, case managers, and other members of the medical staff.
Clinical Liaison Intern
Destin Medical Center, Miami, FL 2008-2010
• Determined the number of patients requiring both inpatient and outpatient care, within a day.
• Assisted clinical liaison managers in determining eligibilities for hospital admissions.
• Provided patients and their families information regarding services offered by the facility.
• Checked patients’ insurance cards, and entered relevant information into the system.
• Assisted in the development of relationships within communities, through outreach programs.
Miami Nursing College, Miami, FL
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing