For a lot of people, specifically entry-level or students, working as a crew member at a restaurant or fast-food chains like McDonald’s, KFC, or Burger King is a dream.
If you want to make this vision a reality and obtain a job in the hospitality industry, creating an effective Crew Member resume will be your first step.
By cautiously creating a resume for the Crew Member position, you can show your suitability as a prospective candidate and let the potential employer see how your skills and capabilities would make you a successful crew member for his team.
Take a look at the following entry-level resume sample explicitly created for a restaurant crew member along with this Crew Member Cover Letter Sample.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Crew Member With No Experience
34 Example Avenue | Allen, TX 75014 | Contact # | Email
To work for Captain Cook’s Diner as a Crew Member utilizing hospitality and time-management skills to play a starring role in the success of the organization.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Working knowledge of hospitality and foodservice industry
• Demonstrated ability to prepare and pack food in conformation to orders
• Friendly nature with an engaging and outgoing personality
• Guest-focused approach with the ability to make meaningful interaction
• Hands-on experience in operating equipment including fryers and microwaves
MCDONALD’s, Allen, TX
Jul 2020 – Present
• Greet customers on arrival and ask for their order
• Take orders and inform customers about new deals and upsizing option
• Clean and stock customer eating areas and equipment
• Relay order information to kitchen staff using POS and ensure the order is filled correctly
• Deliver orders to tables
• Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
• Work in the kitchen as a substitute when needed
• Maintain inventory and records
Front Desk Associate
HUNTINGTON HOTEL, San Diego, CA
May 2019 – Jan 2020
• Greeted visitors and guests
• Answered and transferred calls
• Distributed mail into workers’ mailboxes
• Handled incoming faxes
• Processed incoming and outgoing letters
High School Diploma
ABC COMMUNITY SCHOOL, San Diego, CA
• Sound communication and customer service skills
• Great attitude to work in a fast-paced food service environment
• Profound ability to multitask
• Excellent physical capability to lift heavy items
• Ability to stand for long hours without sitting