Each resume that you write for ICT Support Engineer position should have one thing in common – the essence of your professional existence.
Apart from this, no two resume should look the same, even if they are being written by the same person.
Stay as close to what the hiring manager expects from you, and you will be a great success.
A sample ICT Support Engineer resume is given below for your reference.
ICT Support Engineer Resume Example
941 Grandview Avenue, Parkersburg, WV 12002
mak.jones @ email . com
ICT Support Engineer
Technically savvy ICT professional with 13+ years’ experience and proven track record of developing support procedures and strategies for systems, networks, operating systems, and applications development. Ability to provide technical expertise and direction in support of system infrastructure and process improvements.
• Schedules and conducts quality audit inspections and analyzes correlating data and documentation.
• Track record of effectively identifying variations and potential high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures.
• Qualified to recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards, detected through vigilant monitoring.
• Strong ability to analyze, evaluate and diagnose technical problems such as installations and configuration.
|✓ Technical Analysis||✓ Strategic Audits||✓ Errors Diagnosis|
|✓ ICT Development||✓ Variations Identification||✓ Compliance|
|✓ Process Improvement||✓ Protocols Testing||✓ Quality Control|
|✓ ICT Infrastructure||✓ Mobile Telephony||✓ Troubleshooting|
• Troubleshot an extremely difficult system problem, which no other engineer had been able to hack, despite trying for 5 months.
• Improved ICT systems overview work, by implementing well-placed process improvement plans.
• Developed technical documentation spanning 4500 pages for an embedded system board.
• Implemented a series of strategic audits, resulting in increased ICT system compliance.
ICT Support Engineer
The Iconic, Parkersburg, WV | 7/2010 – Present
• Analyze and review ICT systems by scheduling and conducting quality audit inspections.
• Identify variations and high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures.
• Provide recommendations for corrective action plans in the resolution of non-compliance of standards and quality control.
• Communicate with end users to educate them about standards maintenance, and adherence to protocols and procedures.
• Provide assistance in troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and resolving ICT system problems and issues.
• Develop, conduct and provide technical guidance and training in areas such as software application and operational procedures.
• Test, diagnose and resolve functionality errors and faults in ICT systems and programming codes.
• Perform organizational systems architecture reviews and assessments, and provide recommendations for current and future hardware and software strategies.
ICT Support Technician
Tenable, Parkersburg, WV | 2/2004 – 7/2010
• Provided high-level technical support and advice to users of ICT systems, across many platforms and technologies.
• Ascertained that service center agreements were properly administered, and that allocated ICT project deliverables were met.
• Developed, reviewed and maintained best practices and procedures to improve service center performance.
• Analyzed, researched and provided high quality technical advice and education to assigned project teams.
• Diagnosed and resolved technical issues with assigned systems and user pools, and ensured that measures were taken to minimize ICT problems.
Parkersburg Technical University, Parkersburg, WV | 2003
Master’s Degree in Computer Science