The main work of a hotel engineer is to supervise the operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and tools used in a hotel environment. It is his or her job to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that any issues that arise are handled in an immediate manner, and with urgency.
The reason one writes a Hotel Engineer resume is to pass on information about their qualifications and experiences. So this has to be done in the right way. Use the following sample for assistance:
Hotel Engineer Resume Example
736 Dove Street, Tampa, FL27355
Competent and resourceful hotel engineer, with extensive experience in handling a wide variety of repair and maintenance tasks within a hotel environment. Track record of providing leadership to maintenance and repair staff to help them achieve their goals. Demonstrated ability to assist in the proposed renovation of guest rooms and public areas. Qualified to create, develop, and implement core maintenance and repair programs to meet the specific needs of each situation.
• Expertly troubleshot and fixed the HVAC system within 1 hour, without any downtime.
• Implemented a series of fire and safety programs that proved to be 65% more efficient than the one being followed earlier.
• Introduced the concept of applying a backup system, making it convenient for guests and staff members to manage things during outages.
• Devised a novel property inspection system, which was highly commended by the hotel management.
|• Downtime Minimization||• Preventative Maintenance||• HVAC|
|• Electrical Repair||• Troubleshooting||• Property Inspection|
|• Maintenance Logs||• Fire and Safety Procedures||• Backup Systems Handling|
|• Leaks Fixing||• Emergency Response||• Building Management|
The Hyatt, Tampa, FL 2012-present
• Perform property inspections on a daily basis to determine is all systems are working well.
• Identify issues and problems with hotel systems, and make arrangements to have them sorted out.
• Oversee the operations of HVAC and alarm systems, and ensure that they are correctly maintained.
• Develop and implement core preventative and regular maintenance on hotel equipment and systems.
• Oversee the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of solar panels, ensuring that they remain in good working order.
• Monitor CCTV footages, and ensure that any additional requirements to ensure safety are handled properly.
• Oversee the work of third party or external vendors to ensure that they work according to protocol.
• Assist construction staff with both construction and renovation projects within the hotel premises.
The Star Palace, Tampa, FL 2005-2012
• Responded to calls for maintenance and repair assistance by guests and staff members.
• Inspected systems and equipment to determine problems, and identified issues.
• Performed troubleshooting and repair work to ensure that issues were sorted out immediately.
• Provide guests and staff members with information on the safe use of equipment and systems.
• Performed preventative and regular maintenance on hotel systems such as security, and HVAC.
Gregory High School, Tampa, FL
High School Diploma