Job seekers often find themselves confused when facing the task of resume writing. This is because there are many formats and templates available that one gets quite confused regarding which one to choose.
To address this issue, we offer a simple and effective tips for resume writing followed by an HSE engineering resume sample for your guidance.
How to Write a Great Resume for HSE Engineer Position?
• Match your skills and qualifications to the employer’s requirements and shortlist the relevant ones.
• Arrange these in order of priority based on the employer’s demands and do not use a built-in template.
• Arrange all information starting with a profile summary followed by competencies, achievements, experience, and education.
• Proofread your document before sending; make sure there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes.
Recommended: HSE Engineer Cover Letter
HSE Engineer Resume Example
341 Zeus Ave, Midland, TX 54002
kyle @ email . com
Accomplished, resourceful health and safety professional with a profound ability to blend knowledge of HSE protocols. Strong leadership skills to deliver noticeable results. Solid background in coordinating and managing a diverse range of critical HSE programs including but not limited to Ergonomics, excavation, pressure testing, and operational controls. Excellent communicator with a consultative HSE approach and track record of active team collaboration.
– Hazard Mitigation – Policy Development
– Site Inspection – Risk Evaluation
– SOP Review – Project Reporting
– Corrective Measures – Employee Education
• Brought accident rate down by 12% by recommending effective changes in the HSE management system and policy.
• Fully aligned the company’s HSE operations with federally issued applicable guidelines and earned OSHA certification for the company.
• Initiated and implemented the use of self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) at low oxygen worksites and coached 40+ employees regarding the effective usage of the same.
AIR LIQUIDE, Midland, TX
6/2016 – Present
• Support and facilitate the implementation of HSE management systems
• Ensure ongoing compliance with OSHA issues HSE guidelines
• Design and recommend appropriate HSE measures and programs based on project proposal review
• Liaise with management regarding various HSE issues
• Conduct joint site inspections to ensure HSE compliance
Junior Safety Engineer
PETROFAC, Midland, TX
7/2007 – 5/2016
• Conducted regular site inspections
• Reported any HSE breeches onsite immediately to the management
• Devised HSE management systems and ensured their execution for each new project
• Coordinated with all departments
• Educated the employees regarding HSE policies of the company
Diploma in HSE Engineering
ABY College, Midland, TX – 2007
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
City University, Midland, TX – 2006
Occupational Health and Safety Association, OSHA
Engineer’s Society for Health and Safety Assurance, ESHSA