Prosthodontist cover letters are written primarily to make a positive impression on a hiring manager, who is actively looking for an individual to hire, whom he can trust, and from whom he can extract work.
A Prosthodontist cover letter is not only used to make a positive first impression on a prospective employer, but also it make sure that the hiring manager understands that the candidate is worth his time and Prosthodontist role.
The more information that you provide in your resume about your experience, skills and abilities, the better your chances of being called in for an interview.
A cover letter sample to help you is provided below:
Prosthodontist Cover Letter Example
524 Ritchie Cr
Auburn, NH 41255
October 27, 2022
Mr. Jacob Ross
Human Resource Manager
Clear Choice Dental Implant Center
4450 Wilsons Road
Auburn, NH 99850
Dear Mr. Ross:
I’m excited by the possibility of joining the Clear Choice Dental Implant Center as Prosthodontist. I feel confident that my relevant experiences and skills will intrigue you.
I offer first-hand experience in cosmetic restoration and replacement of teeth, following a series of fabrication of maxillofacial prostheses. Specifically, I am well versed in:
- Placing veneers onto teeth in order to conceal defects
- Repairing, relining, and rebasing dentures
- Treating facial pain and jaw joint problems
- Using bonding technology on the surface of teeth, where gap closing or tooth shape-changing is required
- Designing and fabricating dental prostheses and ensuring that they fit patients properly
- Measuring and taking impressions of patient’s jaws and teeth to determine the shape and size of prosthesis
- Using a variety of dental instruments such as dental articulators, face bows, and recording devices
Owing to my skills and experiences, I would like to discuss this role with you further. I will call you after a few days to set up an interview time and date, and can be reached at (000) 854-9654 if you require further information.
Thank you for your time and consideration.