In order to apply for an entry-level wedding coordinator job, you will need to create a compelling resume, as well as a cover letter.
You can easily craft a wedding coordinator resume with no experience by focusing on your skills and knowledge instead of experience.
How to Write a Wedding Coordinator Resume with No Experience?
- Start your resume with a strong and customized summary statement.
- Add information about your education and academic achievements.
- Make a separate section of your skills and knowledge.
- Add your wedding design and production skills, and the ability to manage delivery elements within time limits.
- Mention any volunteer or internship experience.
Wedding Coordinator Resume No Experience
217 Heathcliff Street, Hilo, HI 64412
Aiming for client satisfaction through excellent event management.
Talented Wedding Coordinator with deep interest in planning the details of weddings. Ability to create and manage schedules, and communicate relevant information to vendors and suppliers. Competent individual, boasting inherent ability to work well with others. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management
Hawaii State University, Hilo, HI – 2019
Awards and Honors
• Attained the “Student of the Year Award” owing to exceptional scores in examination
• Represented the university at an international event management fair in Tokyo
• Full scholarship program
• Consistently stood at the top at each degree program module
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Master Plan Development
• Vendor Relations
• Contracts Management
• Client Liaison
• Event Activities Monitoring
Memoire Events, Hilo, HI | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Met with clients in order to obtain initial information
• Provided clients with information on available wedding planning services
• Arranged for pre-wedding events such as bridal showers, and hen dos
• Suggested wedding favors or giveaways designs
• Arranged for favor boxes or pouches to be made available by liaising with vendors
• Assisted in the setup and breakdown of wedding events
• Design Software
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
• Offered services at the local church, in order to help with wedding, christening, funeral, and baptism arrangements
• Worked as hospital aide at Fredrick Pea’s Healthcare for 3 months