The task of writing a resume that a prospective employer will truly like is easy.
This is largely due to the increasing awareness on the applicants’ part, regarding how to impress.
Here is a sample to help you do this:
Student Support Coordinator Resume Example
9 Coldwater Lane
Frisco, TX 64022
emmnor @email .com
STUDENT SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Results-oriented Student Support Coordinator with deep insight into directing services, programs, and personnel in the areas of special education, regular streams, gifted education, and social work. Hands-on experience in planning, evaluating, and implementing all student services within established guidelines.
Special talent for:
• Developing and managing assigned budgets, expenditures, and funds balance
• Facilitating, seminars, workshops, and meetings for students and parents
• Providing administration and coordination services
• Coordinating course registration and graduating processes
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
– Student Counseling – Technical Guidance
– Documentation – External Collaboration
– Opportunities Guidance – Records Management
– Program Recommendation – Program Research
– Audit Referencing – Student Training
– First Line Information – Staffing Appropriateness
• Successfully coordinated and managed the intricacies of 2 seminars and 2 meetings within the same day, without a single cause for complaint.
• Introduced the concept of external liaison which brought in a large number of student registrations.
• Identified 3 potential barriers to learning for students, and successfully created strategies to overcome them.
• Implemented a special program for students with special needs, leading to the increased popularity of the college within the county.
Student Support Coordinator
Texas State University, Frisco, TX
8/2014 – Present
• Assist in the creation of student services programs by providing feedback and input into program requirements.
• Collaborate with both external and internal personnel to implement and maintain assigned student services programs.
• Compile data from a wide variety of sources to analyze issues and ensure compliance with organizational policies.
• Counsel students to provide them with information on procedures, policies, goals, and objectives along with technical guidance.
• Coordinate and administer student support to enrolled and prospective students, including course registration, petitioning, and information sessions.
Student Support Coordinator
City Community College, Frisco, TX
11/2011 – 8/2014
• Identify target groups by consulting with academic departments and pay visits to identified groups for the purpose of mutual liaison.
• Initiate and develop strong positive relations with coordinators and directors for the purpose of achieving the mission and goals of the college.
• Prepare and administer program budget proposals and recommendations and serve as a liaison to student organizations and alumni.
Front Desk Coordinator
Remain Public Schools, Frisco, TX
2/2009 – 11/2011
• Greeted visitors and students and provided them with information on school services and schedules.
• Assisted students in filling out admission forms and providing them with initial starter packages.
• Responded to queries over the telephone and in person, while remaining within the confines of procedural limitations.
• Coordinated school activities including orientation sessions, student inductions, and parent–teacher liaison.
• Created and maintained student records by ensuring complete security and confidentiality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Texas State University, Frisco, TX – 2009