A resume for a Student Services Coordinator is a multipurpose document. It could be needed to apply for a job, to supply an organization with your portfolio and even to apply for admission in a university. It has to be tailored according to the purpose it is being used for.
To compose a resume for the position of a student services coordinator, one must highlight the coordination skills and abilities. Your principal resume must already be having all these, but tailoring it to showcase the most job relevant skills for a certain job position may win you an interview!
Related: Student Services Coordinator Cover Letter
Student Services Coordinator Resume Sample
4334 SW Dawson Street, Seattle, WA 98136
(069) 466-4666, grayson.aub @ email . com
PROFILE: Ambitious and capable student services coordinator with excellent skills in degree auditing, student activity planning, and coordination. In depth understanding of the inter linkage of university management, stakeholders, community resource persons and students. Possess an outgoing personality with exceptional planning skills as well as customer service expertise. .
• Demonstrated ability to carry out degree audit independently
• Knowhow of all paper work required for document’s submission at graduate and post graduate level
• Able to communicate effectively and attract resourceful persons from the community to sponsor student activities
• Experienced in arranging student community joint ventures for promotion of the university
• Adept at keeping track of changed schedules and making sure the students are timely updated
Student Services Coordinator | City University if Seattle, WA | Aug 2011-Present
• Conduct and assist in paperwork required by graduate students and process degree audits when needed
• Interact and coordinate with university management to convey the student’s concerns
• Arrange student activities and programs, manage all student related events and functions
• Act as liaison among university management and students for any concerns or discussions
• Assist in compilation of newsletters showcasing university activities and events
• Develop analytical programs to minimize potential dropouts and enhance re-admission of dropouts
• Designed, organized, managed and hosted the graduation ceremony, 2012 while also being responsible for developing the event’s program
• Organized five different nationwide student focused activities, that were safe and interesting
• Designed and issued monthly newsletter narrating the university events of the month while also showcasing upcoming events
• Motivated the students to engage in student focused activities and increased student interest and participation rate by 30% in two years.
• Facilitated disabled students by devising coordinated recommendations for them as per the state approved criteria of referrals
Bachelor of Arts in management | 2011
City University of Seattle, Seattle, WA
Last updated on