The primary role of a Sponsorship Coordinator is to manage existing sponsors and secure new ones for various upcoming events.
Sometimes they are also expected to manage the accounts of the firm.
A resume for a sponsorship coordinator must communicate the applicant’s well-developed VIP client PR etiquette in combination with effective business relations management skills.
Any experience in the field must be mentioned craftily and should focus on your accomplishments as a sponsorship coordinator. This will give an idea of your potential to the employer straight away.
Sample Resume for Sponsorship Coordinator Position
782 Silk Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63130
fiona @ email . com
Top-performing sponsorship coordinator with a solid track record of planning and implementing events and exceeding the projects’ monetary targets. Adept at expanding the company’s client sponsorship via effective persuasive skills and knowledge of sales.
• In-depth knowledge of and expertise in IQPC sales methodology
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate effectively with various clients and ensure an integrated sponsorship
• Expert in inventory analysis including auction and remnant supervision
• Well practiced in event management and planning
• Effective skills in identifying potential sponsorships and optimizing the opportunities via cold calling
• Adept at development and maintenance of prospect lists
Live Nations Entertainment, St. Louis, MO
11/ 2014 – Present
• Conduct project planning and implement the same
• Oversee event logistics and time framing
• Coordinate with existing sponsors regarding project budgeting details and implore new sponsors for upcoming projects and events
• Secured 2 major sponsors for a nationwide talent hunt show which yielded the company a profit of $50000 more than the set target.
• Led and groomed a team of four sponsorship associates on seven massive events in the year 2013, leading to a profit generation of up to $5 Million.
Zimmer Man Advertising Co, St. Louis, MO
07/2009 – 11/2014
• Demonstrated matchless PR etiquette, maintained working business relations with all sponsors, and kept on the lookout for potential sponsors
• Planned the monetary structure and time frames for upcoming events
• Coordinated with the management and sponsors regarding available capital, profit details, and time goals
• Revived an inactive sponsor for a high budget event while demonstrating exemplary sponsor imploration skills and expertise
• Enhanced the company’s revenues by 10% via effective sponsorship management tactics
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Louis University, St. Louis, MO | 2008