A resume for a service coordinator position will possess information on an individual’s ability to coordinate services between vendors and customers. Service coordinators ensure that they figure out a customer’s need in terms of products or services and fulfill it by managing the provision of such.
All these traits of a Service Coordinator position must be reflected in his/her resume.
Take a look at an effective resume example of a service coordinator.
6 Valley Road | Fairfield, AL 36351 | (000) 277-1112 | Email
To obtain a position as a Service Coordinator with Acme Services. Bringing excellence in customer service and projected knowledge of service and product provision.
• 9+ years’ experience working as a Service Coordinator
• Highly skilled in promoting and modeling a culture of hospitality
• Hands on experience in guiding associates to achieve set goals
• Demonstrated ability to monitor ongoing services from community agencies
• Advocate and organize work
• Work a varied schedule
• Computer savvy
• Tactful approach
• Sound judgment
• Effective ideas
• Assisted residents of Duet Facilities in building informal support networks with other residents and families
• Collaborated efforts with Dune Residents in order to provide off facility interactive support for residents
Duet Facilities, Fairfield, AL | 2013 – Present
• Provide general service management including intake and education services
• Sponsor educational events for residents in reference to health care, life skills, and referral sources
• Maintain liaison with residents in order to gain feedback and resolve problems
AST LLC, Fairfield, AL | 2009 – 2013
• Worked in partnership with associate managers to complete integrity procedures
• Developed and monitored directory of providers and ongoing services
• Completed all records and reports of projects
Alabama State University – 2008
Bachelors of Arts in Social Work