Lack of experience must not be a deterrent to applying for a job as a recruiting coordinator.
As long as you have the right skillset and knowledge, you are good to go.
However, the way in which you write your resume will impact.
That is why it is imperative to write one that is sure to give them a reason to pick up the telephone and call you in for an interview.
Since you cannot rely on your experience, it is best to fall back on your skills and knowledge as a recruiting coordinator.
If you are applying for this position, there is a huge chance that you are comfortable with what it entails.
Make sure that your resume highlights the many reasons that you are the best, including your knowledge of developing and implementing recruitment goals and objectives.
Here is an example for you to get ideas from:
Recruiting Coordinator Resume No Experience
5 Heat Road, Miami, FL40012
Highly enthusiastic individual, with a strong interest in working as a recruiting coordinator at ABC Company. Able to create and implement programs to meet recruitment goals and objectives. Excellent skills in developing sustainable recruitment strategies based on company requirements.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Florida State University, Miami, FL – 2021
Award and Honors
• Honored for representing the university at a human resources convention held in Orlando, FL in 2020
• Received the ‘Most Influential Student Award’, owing to exceptional contribution to the student body
• Continuously remained on top of the class, throughout the course of the degree program
• Made it to the Dean’s list 2 times in a row, despite high competition
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strategy Development
• Efficacy Determination
• Candidate Sourcing
• Networking Building
• Talent Hunting
• KPIs Identification
Mass Recruiters, Miami, FL
8/2021 – 12/2021
• Assisted in the design and development of recruitment strategies
• Determined staff requirements and job objectives
• Posted job descriptions on boards such as websites and newspapers
• Sourced candidates by referring to social media channels and internal databases
• Supported the resume screening process
• Data Entry
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Head of the team of volunteers that rehabilitated flood victims
• Worked at 2 local senior care facilities