At many points in their professional life, every individual faces the task of building a resume. Effective resume writing is a challenging task and requires a lot of effort on part of the job seeker.
In today’s highly competitive job market, every job seeker needs an extraordinary resume. If you have a regular profile, don’t worry, because your competencies and experience can be made to appear impressive in the eyes of your prospective employer.
How to Write an Attractive Resume for Flight Dispatcher Position?
- Always start your resume with a strong objective or summary statement. This statement must portray you as the ideal candidate for the job, highlighting the most relevant and outstanding features of your profile.
- Do not merely state your previous job description. Instead, communicate how you made a difference in your previous workplace.
- Don’t forget to give a quantified account of your professional achievements, it works wonders.
Here is a flight dispatcher resume sample for your guidance.
See also: Flight Dispatcher Cover Letter
Sample Resume and CV for Flight Dispatcher
322 North West Ave, Phoenix, AZ 67993
edward @ email . com
Highly alert and responsible Flight Dispatcher with 9+ years of experience in flight scheduling, meteorological analysis, and implementation of FAA regulations. A quick decision-maker who has a profound ability to solve problems effectively. Strong coordination and management skills, proven team player, comfortable in communicating effectively at all levels of management.
• Flight Planning
• Crew Coordination
• Emergency Response
• Altitude Selection
• Maintenance Control
• Aviation Regulation Compliance
• Flight Reservation
• Operations Economy
• Meteorological Analysis
• Crew Scheduling
• Weather Briefing
• Flight Status Updating
FLY REVA, Phoenix, AZ
2014 – Present
Reduced the operational cost of flights by 20% while maintaining schedule integrity and flight safety standards. Brought all pre and post-flight operations in 100% adherence to the applicable FAA regulations.
- Regularly monitor weather conditions and make necessary changes in flight schedules
- Check for any aviation irregularities and communicate the same immediately
- Coordinate with other departments for the flow of operational information
- Manage flight reservation procedures and protocols
Flight Dispatcher Assistant
ENDEAVOR AIR, Phoenix, AZ
2012 – 2014
Devised a computerized fleet evaluation program and implemented the same, reducing per fleet assessment time by 20 minutes
- Maintained all system file information and logs accurately
- Regularly updated current flight status information on the system
- Routed aircraft crews to ensure air flight schedule integrity
Associate of Science in Aircraft Dispatching
Phoenix Community College, Phoenix, AZ
• Ability to do repetitive tasks, especially typing and database entry
• Extensive knowledge of Meteorological analysis and weather updating
• Knowledgeable of pressure pattern flying and altitude selection factors