A well formatted and good layout for the resume of a Coordinator is vital to make a first impression. Most of people do not know that Coordinator resumes are skimmed ahead of read, so try to put the main information in the opening phrases of each section.
On the whole, the simpler the pattern and formatting, the more chances your resume will be read by the hiring manager.
The position of a coordinator is varied in the sense that there are many types of coordinator positions that a candidate can apply to. This may include food service coordinator, program coordinator and resource coordinator alike. However, here we will take this position into account with general references. Let us see what a resume for a coordinator should host.
Coordinator Sample Resume
23 Blackwood Clementon Road ● Pine Hill, NJ 77736
Cellular: (879) 999-9149 ● Email:
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Coordinator with Onondaga Community College utilizing my liaison skills and PR experience in order to orchestrate smooth operations.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 6+ years’ experience working as a Coordinator with Heart Institute
• Proficient in scheduling interviews and calendars, and making travel arrangements
• Well versed in coordinating events, generating offer letters and making welcome calls
• Computer: MS Office Suite and MD Project
• Bilingual: English and Portuguese
• Able to execute plans effectively
• Profound ability to deal with multiple priorities successfully
• Proven time management and personal organization skills
• Able to interact successfully with internal and external customers
• Ability to strategically address public concerns
• Strong attention to detail
• Designed and executed nine wellness programs with a mission to promote healthy living
• Developed a food proof on going marketing plan that promoted company services round the clock
Coordinator | Heart Institute – Pine Hill, NJ | Jun 2006 – Present
• Coordinate and assist in creation of wellness programs
• Communicate with all parties included to bring about program awareness
• Create and implement strategic plans for identifying needs and ways to fulfill them
• Resolve conflict where necessary
• Create and implement program assessments
• Serve as a source for guidance in marketing, public relations and planning
• Seek opportunities to promote Hearth Institute to the public
Pine Hill City School, Pine Hill, NJ
High School Diploma – 2005