Although job seekers for Senior Clerk position invest ample time and effort in resume building, but most of them do not take cover letters seriously.
In order to survive in the present day’s aggressive job market, one needs a well-written Senior Clerk cover letter to accompany the resume.
How to Write a Senior Clerk Cover Letter?
• Cover letters are all about being specific. Since the resume cannot phrase the exact value you would be adding to the company, use the cover letter to communicate that.
• Demonstrate your personality in order to differentiate yourself from other candidates.
• Thaink about your biggest strengths in relevance to the clerk position and mention these in your letter.
See also: Senior Clerk Resume
Senior Clerk Cover Letter Sample
56 Yale Ave, Houston, TX 56773
aaron @ email . com
September 17, 2019
Mr. Francis Gilbert
88 Reading Road
Houston, TX 56773
Dear Mr. Gilbert:
This letter and the attached resume is a strong expression of interest in the Senior Clerk position currently available at MARCUS.
Ensuring the integrity of data and providing exceptional administrative support to the manager is my expertise. Through my 6+ years of clerical experience, I polished my skills in managing a team of clerks, scheduling their tasks, and evaluating their work effectively.
Some highlights of my professional accomplishments as a senior clerk are outlined below:
• Pioneered in implementing computerized, user friendly client interfaces for data collection that decreased manual effort put in data entry by 50%.
• Reduced data retrieval time by 10 minutes on average by initiating an ingenious file cataloging system.
• Updated personal data for 50+ employees single-handedly during system switching without any error.
My extensive experience with various operating systems and database software management adds more weight to my profile.
I would like to meet with you to discuss your expectations and my talents in detail. To follow-up on this application, I’ll call you next Wednesday. Should you have any questions, please call me at (000) 959-6323.
Thank you for your time and consideration.