If you are applying for a job for a position that stands high on the organizational hierarchy chart, you have to be extra careful with your job application.
Writing a cover letter for Senior Administrative Assistant Resume will become more challenging here as you will be selling your skills to this challenging market.
Make sure that you put in some accomplishments that you may have achieved during your career in administration.
See the following example in order to get a better idea.
2311 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 12399
July 7, 2019
Mr. Derek P. Aaron
12 E 23rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 62543
Dear Mr. Aaron:
Your advertisement for Senior Administrative Assistant position matches my professional profile perfectly, and I am confident that I have a lot of talents to contribute to your organization. My expertise in providing administrative services along with my solid background in managing different projects will help me contribute to Nestle.
Over the five years that I have spent providing administrative support to partners and management teams, I have acquired expertise in:
– Preparing meeting schedules and making travel arrangements
– Assisting in the management of brand advertising and promotional budgets
– Coordinating details of specific and general marketing projects
– Undertaking special projects without the need for direct supervision
– Compiling relevant data and creating reports
– Performing general clerical duties along with other support duties as and when needed
This is just a short list of my expertise and duty area; my resume holds more consolidated and detailed information on how I can be the perfect fit for your needs. I intend to call you by the end of next week and I am available on (000) 524-8545 if you need any more information to support my credentials.
Thank you for considering my credentials for Senior Administrative Assistant position at Nestle.