There is no way that you can get out of the Benefits Clerk resume writing process, so you might as well think of ways in which you can impress a hiring manager through your resume.
Here is a sample for you to follow:
Benefits Clerk Resume Example
66 Gray Road
Enid, OK 55821
Talented and forward-thinking benefits clerk with a proven track record of success in turning around company performance by assisting employees to comprehend entitled benefits, and responding to employees’ queries regarding their rights to benefits, and the ways of obtaining them. Ability to assist employees with enrollment forms, ensuring that they are filled out accurately.
• Insurance Liaison • Claims Handling
• Deductions Management • Spreadsheets Maintenance
• Billings Balancing • Employee Relations
• Orientation Support • Refunds and Changes
• Applications Submission • Performance Standards
• Procedures Development • Records Maintenance
• Implemented records maintenance work, which proved to be exceptionally efficient.
• Suggested providing orientation support to the HR department, resulting in increased new employee education.
• Successfully had all disability claims paid on time, by maintaining effective liaisons with insurance companies.
• Introduced a novel records management system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already in place.
Pro Unlimited, Enid, OK
2013 – Present
• Assist in the creation and implementation of core benefits administration programs.
• Provide advice to employees regarding their allowed benefits, and ways of obtaining them.
• Assist employees in filling out benefits claims forms, ensuring that all information is accurate.
• Provide support to employees in obtaining disability benefits, ensuring that they follow procedures properly.
• Help employees in understanding their benefits rights, and provide them with guidance in applying for them.
• Enter all benefits information into the system, ensuring punched-in data is accurate and updated on a timely basis.
• Assume responsibility for changing (both increasing and decreasing) rates of insurance in the system.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets regarding employees’ benefits, by following set instructions and protocols.
• Ensure that all insurance billings are properly balanced and paid in a timely manner.
Sears Inc., Enid, OK
2010 – 2013
• Assisted employees in filling out disability and enrolment forms, ensuring the accuracy of all information.
• Submitted worker’s compensation claims ensuring that all paperwork was properly done.
• Assisted in the creation and implementation of benefits administration systems and programs.
• Provide support in submitting applications for all retiring employees.
• Created and maintained records of benefits paid to employees, and ensured that future benefits were properly administered.
High School Diploma
Enid High School, Enid, OK – 2009