Writing a child care worker cover letter, when you have a little or no experience in hand, is somewhat tricky.
See the following guidelines in order to write an effective cover letter for Child Care Worker Resume:
Child Care Worker Cover Letter Tips
● Ensure that your cover letter addresses each of the major skills and requirements of the Child Care Worker’s job description given by the employer in the advertisement.
● List your abilities in bullet form such as care for children’s basic needs such as bathing and feeding.
● Demonstrate your knowledge about how you can help children prepare for kindergarten, and help older children with homework.
The following child care worker cover letter sample is specifically designed for entry-level candidates.
See also: Child Care Worker Resume No Experience
Child Care Worker Cover Letter No Experience
122 Orchard Grove
Chicago Heights, IL 65547
November 4, 2018
Mr. Martin Davis
Prairie State College
47 Some Street
Chicago Heights, IL 63396
Dear Mr. Davis:
I am very interested in the position of Child Care Worker for Prairie State College, as advertised in the Illinois Times yesterday. I believe this to be an exciting yet demanding opportunity that is an outstanding match for my education, capabilities and career interests. With exceptional childcare potential, I would like to contribute to Prairie State College’s continuing success.
As noted on my resume, I possess a wide range of childcare skills and knowledge, that matches your Child Care Worker position requirements, including:
• Highly skilled in supervising as well as monitoring the safety of children.
• Hands-on experience in preparing meals while organizing mealtimes and snacks for children.
• Demonstrated ability to help children keep good hygiene.
• Able to change the diapers of infants and toddlers.
• Track record of arranging activities so that children can learn regarding the world and explore interests.
• Knowledge of keeping records of children’s progress, routines, and interest.
I am contented to offer the skills mentioned above to Prairie State College’s child care center. I am confident that I would be able to take care of children at Prairie State College through every feature of the work and tasks that I undertake.
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this position further. I will call your office in the week of November 10 to follow-up on my job application. In the interim, I can be reached at [Contact #].
Thank you for your time and consideration.