Employers receive many applications for a single position of Patient Care Technician every day. Therefore, short-listing is really difficult for them. This means that they spend less time in reading the job application documents.
In this situation, you need to create an extraordinary resume for a patient care technician to get noticed in this aggressive competition. This calls for three major changes in your existing resume.
- Write in simple words in order to highlight your uniqueness.
- Be specific; customize your resume in accordance with the needs of a specific employer.
- Emphasize your skills as a patient care technician.
The following is a Patient Care Technician Resume sample for an entry level job seeker who has no experience in hand.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Patient Care Technician with No Experience
7288 Orenco Station, Hillsboro, OR 56222
❖❖ PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN ❖❖
Compassionate, warm, and patient-focused Patient Care Technician with the ability to provide direct or indirect patient care in accordance with treatment plans as delegated by a licensed nurse. Knowledge of assisting with tasks necessary for the general management and organization of the patient care unit. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification.
• Enthusiastic to provide competent nutritional, skin integrity, and hygiene care.
• Skilled in building professional relationships with clients.
• Well-versed in explaining the safety precautions and functions of medical equipment for self-administration.
• Functional knowledge of medical terminology.
Health Unit Coordinator Certificate
H&F College of Nursing, Hillsboro, OR | 2019
Nursing Assistant Certification
ABC College, Hillsboro, OR | June 2019
High School Diploma
READ High School and College, Hillsboro, OR | 2018
American Cancer Society, Hillsboro, OR
Jan 2020 – Mar 2020
• Accompanied and drove patients for treatment and back home
• Scheduled patient drives and arranged available drivers
• Designed cancer support group meetings and activities
• Participated in the road to recovery campaigns held nationwide for awareness regarding treatment options for cancer patients
• Attended lectures on strategies to improve the quality of life for cancer patients
CORE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Data entry • Patient education
• Taking history • Customer Service
• Pre-treatment analysis • Filing case
• Apparatus preparation • Scheduling treatment
DIRECT CARE CAPABILITIES
• Personal hygiene • Elimination
• Catheter care • Vital signs
• Skincare • Mobility activities