No experience is a great friend when you write a cover letter to apply for a baker job.
When the hiring manager sees that the person writing the cover letter has had exposure to baking, he does not blink an eye while reading it.
How to Write a Baker Cover Letter When You Have No Experience in Hand?
If you do not have experience as a baker, you can still write an excellent cover letter.
An employer may be quite interested in what you have learned as opposed to what you have done.
Many employers do not mind hiring people at the entry level. In fact, in most organizations, hiring fresh graduates is a necessity. Therefore, if you do not have relevant experience, you will still get a job! Everyone starts somewhere.
You can start right here by looking through this new baker cover letter sample and using it to create your own.
No Experience Baker Cover Letter Sample
5286 6th Street
Sheldon, ND 12410
March 2, 2023
Mr. Kyle Turnball
The Dessert Directory
96 57th Street SE
Sheldon, ND 77002
Dear Mr. Turnball:
I am eager to work as Baker for The Dessert Directory as my skills and qualifications perfectly match your job description almost exactly.
As can be seen on the attached resume, I offer great knowledge of:
- Greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Taking orders and processing payments.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Measuring and combining baking ingredients
- Using blenders, heat sources, and mixers to make baked goods, such as cookies, cakes, and bread.
- Decorating and displaying pastries, cakes, and other bakery products.
- Testing baking ingredients and finished goods.
- Ensuring that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Managing inventory, and production levels.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations.
- Sanitizing all equipment and preparing for the next shift.
Owing to my passion for baking, I am positive that you will find me to be a good contender for the job. I will be in touch with your office to ask for a mutually convenient time for an interview. If you require any further information, please call me at (000) 333-1201.
Thank you for your time and consideration.