When crafting a job application set for a babysitter position, you should ensure that the experience section of your resume is written compellingly.
Below is the detailed list of job duties and responsibilities for a babysitting resume. You may add these bullet phrases in the experience or accomplishments section of your resume. Select 5 – 6 statements which are most relevant to the requirements of the employer.
If you have worked in a babysitter role previously, then you should change these phrases into a past participle.
See also: Babysitter Cover Letter
Sample Job Description for Babysitting Resume
• Plan, prepare and arrange nutritious meals for children.
• Serve meal and clear the dining area after the meal.
• Bathe and dress children.
• Change the diapers of infants and give toilet training to toddlers.
• Adhere to particular dietary rules of the family.
• Maintain grocery items list, shop groceries, and run errands.
• Change sheets and towels.
• Wash and iron clothes.
• Perform light housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning tasks.
• Accompany children at parks and activity clubs.
• Keep children’s bathrooms and restrooms orderly throughout work hours.
• Perform all kinds of child-related jobs as directed by parents.
• Transport children to and from school or bus stop.
• Organize playgroup activities and gatherings with children from the neighborhood.
• Prepare and pack children’s lunches.
• Vacuum room and areas used by children.
• Align and organize children’s bedroom and play areas.
• Supervise children’s activities in their rooms and play areas.
• Walk the dog in the evening and care for other pets.
• Manage laundry of the whole family (sheets/towels and other linens).
• Oversee children’s homework.
• Perform initial preparation of the family’s dinner as directed by the employer.
• Keep the kitchen neat and orderly during work hours.
• Greet and serve family guests.
• Care for plants – both indoor and outdoor.
• Feed pets throughout the workday as directed.
• Empty trash bins and dispose of kitchen garbage.
• Maintain family accounts and pay bills.
• Dust and vacuum house completely.
• Brush and mop kitchen floor.
• Arrange travel and book hotels for family.
• Oversee and guide other domestic staff.
• Plan and organize family events and activities.