A resume is considered a candidate’s calling card. And the resume objective is deemed the primary information on the calling card.
What this means is that the first block of information on a resume is essential – the resume objective.
There is a close competition between resume objectives and resume summaries, with some experts favoring the former and others rooting for the latter.
While it is true that a resume summary is in fact much more concrete than an objective is, no rule says that an objective cannot be made as concrete, if not more.
It is all how you word your objective that matters. If you leave things to the imagination, you end up losing out on opportunities.
Resume objectives need to be written so that hiring managers can understand what the candidate can offer and how he intends to fit into the organization.
Resume objectives (or resume summaries for that matter) are never written in a selfish tone. They are always about the employer and almost never about the applicant.
So whatever information you write in your resume objective, make sure it translates into benefits for the company. Your benefit will be derived from the end situation.
For a clinical research associate resume, here is a list of objectives that you can choose from:
Clinical Research Associate Resume Objective Examples
1. Seeking a position as a Clinical Research Associate at Novo Nordisk to use exceptional expertise in coordinating all aspects of clinical monitoring and site management processes to aid clinical trials.
2. Looking for a position as a Clinical Research Associate at Clintec. Bringing a 6-plus-year track record in conducting site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance to ensure the quality of clinical trials.
3. Strong desire to obtain a Clinical Research Associate position at OneBlood. Offers 8 years of hands-on experience in developing and writing clinical trial documents and manuals and participating in the evaluation and selection of investigative sites.
4. To work for Incyte as a Clinical Research Associate. Bringing a successful track record in coordinating and monitoring activities at clinical trial sites and participating in data review and discrepancy resolution activities.
5. To obtain a position as a Clinical Research Associate with Novella Clinic to make use of 7 years of vast experience in handling investigator recruitment processes and performing initial qualification visits of potential investigators. Highly skilled in evaluating the capability of the site to manage and conduct clinical studies successfully.
6. Seeking a Clinical Research Associate position with Piper Companies, employing skills in setting up and monitoring clinical trials to ensure adherence to clinical protocols.