An objective statement is the first part of a Clerical Assistant’s Resume. The title of this section is written as a Career Goal or Professional Objective.
The following are some sample resume objectives that are useful for Clerical, Administrative, and Executive Assistant Resume. Select one which is most suitable for your requirements.
Candidates who have no prior experience can also choose from these objective statements for a clerical assistant resume.
Sample Objectives for Clerical Assistant With Experience
1. Energetic and results-driven professional seeking a position as a Clerical Assistant with a reputed healthcare facility utilizing clerical, secretarial, and accounting skills.
2. Strong desire to work as a Clerical Assistant position for the City College using extensive experience in performing secretarial tasks with great attention to detail to contribute to office operations in the most efficient way.
3. Highly experienced Clerical Assistant seeking a job at ABC Company. Offers strong administrative and bookkeeping skills to increase efficiency and decrease overhead costs.
4. To work for ABC Company as a Clerical Assistant where strong management skills could be fully utilized to maintain an organized office.
5. Seeking a position of Clerical Assistant with the Miami Healthcare making the most of my expertise in managing the operations of the back office in the healthcare facility.
6. A clerical assistant position where I can make use of my office management skills and clerical experience to increase the company’s revenue.
7. Accomplished Clerical Assistant who always enjoys taking on new challenges seeking the opportunity to learn, contribute, and improve administrative functions.
Entry Level Clerical Assistant Resume Objectives
8. Fresh and enthusiastic Clerical Assistant seeking a position with XYZ Company. Bringing exceptional management skills to make a constructive contribution to the organization.
9. Clerical Assistant trainee position at Concordia University.
10. To secure a spot with a renowned organization with a fast-paced environment that will bring about a lasting relationship in the field of administration.
11. Poised to a position as a Clerical Assistant with AA Logistics. Offering strong bookkeeping skills, customer service background, and talent to work well with coworkers.