An objective statement is the foremost part of a Clerical Assistant’s Resume. The title of this section is written as Career Goal or Professional Objective.
Following are some sample resume objectives which are useful for Clerical, Administrative and Executive Assistant Resume. Select one which is most suitable to your requirements.
Candidates who have no prior experience can also choose from these objective statements for clerical assistant resume.
• Energetic, results-driven professional seeking a position as a Clerical Assistant with a reputed healthcare facility utilizing clerical, secretarial, and accounting skills.
• A Clerical Assistant position with the City Colleges of Chicago utilizing extensive experience in performing secretarial tasks with a great attention to detail.
• Highly experienced Clerical Assistant seeking a position at ABC Company. Offers strong administrative and bookkeeping skills.
• To work for ABC Company as a Clerical Assistant where office management skills could be fully utilized to make an organized office.
• A position of Clerical Assistant with the Miami Healthcare making the most of my expertise in managing the operations of a healthcare facility.
• Executive Assistant position where I can make use of my Office Management skills and experience to increase company’s revenue.
• Experienced Administrative Assistant who always enjoys challenge seeking opportunity to learn, contribute and improve clerical skills.
• Fresh, enthusiastic individual seeking a clerical position with XYZ Comoany. Bringing exceptional management skills to make a constructive contribution to the organization.
• Executive Assistant trainee position at Concordia University.
• To secure a position with a renowned organization with a fast-paced environment that will bring about a lasting relationship in the field of administration.
• Desire a position as a Clerical Assistant with AA Logistics. Offering strong bookkeeping skills, customer service background, and talent to work well with coworkers.