A CRM manager’s resume needs to reflect the applicant’s knowledge of planning, managing, and delivering CRM strategies.
Management of data and CRM agency and resolution of issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns is an area that you will be working on, which is why you should highlight these strengths in your resume.
As a CRM manager, your focus should be on identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations.
Your resume should project that you are the right person to hire because you have prior experience in handling CRM strategies and customer retention.
See the sample below to get further ideas.
Sample Resume for CRM Manager
212 Heather Road, Somerset, KY64021
Responsible CRM, with hands-on experience in engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. In-depth knowledge of strategically and analytically finding solutions to problems in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with deep knowledge of conducting quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction.
Relationship Building | Complaint Handling
Strategic Planning | Business Reviews
Satisfaction Assurance | Segmentation Strategizing
Training and Development | Payments Oversight
Math Works, Somerset, KY
6/2014 – Present
• Determine existing customer relationships through CRM systems
• Strategize CRM processes, and ensure proper implementation
• Deliver CRM strategies on multiple platforms
• Build and retain collaborative relationships with marketing teams
• Gain a proper understanding of the customer base, through insight and segmentation
• Analyze and report on campaign efficacy in terms of traffic, conversion, and retention
• Identify areas for improvement, and make required recommendations
• Oversee customer relationships with team members
• Keep customers updated on the latest products to increase sales
• Suggest new methods to meet customers’ requirements
• Analyze marketing metrics, and assist with promotional events
• Ensure that the CRM database is properly segmented for target marketing activities
• Increased customer base by 12% within 6 months, by implementing a solid CRM strategy
• Introduced 5 retention policies, all of which were 100% successful in ensuring repeat business
• Trained over 50 customer services representatives in providing excellent services on a continuous basis
Customer Services Manager
Chuck Inc., Somerset, KY
2/2012 – 5/2014
• Oversaw customer service delivery by CSR teams
• Handled customers’ complaints and suggestions in order to ensure repeat business
• Planned sales and marketing strategies while ensuring their proper implementation
• Suggested new methods to address customers’ needs
• Tracked marketing metrics and trends, and conducted market research
Master Degree in Business Administration
Kentucky State University, Somerset, KY – 2011