Okay, so you are experienced and incredibly talented. You know it, and all your friends do too. But does your prospective employer know this? Of course not!
Because no one has told him yet! Who will? You will!
By writing an interesting and concrete cover letter to support your resume.
There is no one way to write a compelling cover letter for data architect resume. You can choose the different standardized ways of cover letter writing or make your standard. The trouble with writing the conventional way is that hiring managers are not moved much by them. They have seen the likes of them a million times before, and they do nothing to pique their interest. Writing a cover letter by your standards is far more effective.
Even though you can write a cover letter any way you want to, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
• Data architect cover letters should be directly addressed to the person who will read it. If you are not sure who will be reading yours, call in and find out.
• Ordinary openings do nothing to what hiring managers’ appetites. Begin dramatically, and you will have his or her undivided attention.
• Put in relevant information only. Hiring managers do not want to know what you do in your spare time!
• End with an action close. Do not leave the contacting part of the hiring manager. Make it clear that he or she will be receiving a call from you soon.
Here is a cover letter sample that you can use to chart your own:
Data Architect Cover Letter Example
April 1, 2018
Mr. Abraham Martin
89 Somerset Road
Prairie Village, KS 58654
Dear Mr. Martin:
I offer the necessary qualifications and experience to deliver real results during my first 30 days as a data architect with Phacil. Please allow me to document my abilities when we sit down and talk about my becoming part of your team. But before that, please refer to some of the qualifications that I have mentioned below:
• Demonstrated expertise in handling dimensional data modeling tools and the correlating ability to articulate the difference between conventional data architectures
• Hands-on experience in identifying and defining business drivers and goals and integrating them into the overall data architecture of the company
• Qualified to monitor and enforce compliance with data standards to minimize data redundancies
I look forward to meeting with you and discussing my role in the company soon. I will be in touch with your office for an interview date and can be contacted at (222) 222-2222.
Thank you for your time and consideration.