The competitive world does not let us write a resume that is mediocre.
We need to be sharp where resume writing is concerned.
To see how you can write a well-structured resume, take a look at the following sample:
KYC Analyst Resume Example
193 Safe Road, Erie, PA17363
Highly insightful KYC Analyst with over 8 years of experience of working in implementing the consistent application of local and global KYC policies and procedures, aimed at assuring compliance with relevant money-laundering regulations. Ensures that clients’ data is accessible at all times, regardless of the location. Ability to implement strategies to determine inconsistencies in clients’ accounts.
|• Strategizing||• Research and Analysis||• KYC Filing|
|• Follow-up||• Investigation||• Compliance|
|• Data Accessibility||• Validation Processes||• Referential Systems|
|• Documentation||• Issues Handling||• Reporting|
• Singlehandedly created and implemented KYC procedures for all global offices of the company.
• Successfully implemented a system, which ensured client data accessibility on a consistent basis.
• Saved the company $82,000, by investigating an irregularity in a clients’ account, and uncovering a nefarious plot.
• Devised a fool-proof research and analysis system, which proved to be exceptionally efficient.
Linium Inc., Erie, PA | 2013 – Present
• Create and implement core KYC procedures and regulations, in sync with the company’s protocols.
• Initiate workflows to ensure that clients’ records are properly and timey updated.
• Conduct full KYC reviews on all clients’ files, and ensure that the outcomes are properly documented.
• Apply standards and procedures set out in the company policies and appendices, while performing due diligence on accounts.
• Ascertain that all clients’ data is easily accessible, regardless of the location.
• Follow-up with different departments to determine the status of each case.
• Determine problems and issues concerning clients’ files, and ensure that they are properly investigated.
• Complete and validate KYC files, and ensure that they are stored in a confidential manner.
Villa Center, Erie, PA | 2008 – 2013
• Assisted in the analysis of client data, to ensure that all regulations were met.
• Liaised with compliance departments on specific requirements and regulations that may arise under different circumstances.
• Performed client account reviews, and ensured that outcomes were properly documented.
• Created and maintained effective relationships with different departments, to ensure proper administration of the KYC process.
• Maintained client data in a confidential manner, ensuring that it was updated on a regular basis.
Pennsylvania State University, Erie, PA – 2005
Bachelor of Business Administration
Last updated on