You write a 100 resumes and you will still be required to read and reread the 101st one!
Why is that?
No two employers are alike, which stands to reason why no two resumes should be alike too.
Here is a format that you can use to write your own resume for Human Resources Advisor position:
Human Resources Advisor Resume Example
1200 Red Lane, Saint Paul, MN 53022
william.shaw @ email . com
HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR
Highly accomplished human resources professional with over 10 years of experience in planning, designing, developing and evaluating major human resources programs. Ability to advice and counsel to management and employees on a broad range of human resource issues.
Implements human resources programs, procedures, processes, and strategies. Results-driven and active with a track record of identifying, analyzing and recommending solutions for various human resource problems, and monitoring implementation of agreed-upon actions.
|✓ Program Development||✓ Counseling||✓ Solutions Management|
|✓ Management Advice||✓ Action Identification||✓ Process Improvement|
|✓ Workforce Productivity||✓ Transactions Facilitation||✓ Sensitive Solutions|
|✓ Support Execution||✓ Grievances Handling||✓ HR Compliance|
✓ Implemented a key talent acquisition strategy, which resulted in the company successfully obtaining a solid employee pool.
✓ Increased the productivity of the workforce, by convincing the management to provide employees with additional benefits.
✓ Improved the grievance addressing process, making it 55% more effective than it was before.
✓ Successfully developed roadmaps, and effectively implemented well-placed plans, resulting in the positive transformation of employee relations communication.
Golder Associates, Saint Paul, MN | 2013 – Present
Human Resource Advisor
• Act as a point of contact for employees and managers across different business units.
• Proactively support the delivery of human resource processes and projects.
• Create and maintain strong business relationships with managers to devise HR strategies.
• Plan, design, develop and implement major human resource programs.
• Advise and influence management in making sound human resource-related decisions.
Golder Associates, Saint Paul, MN | 2009 – 2013
Human Resource Advisor
• Performed pensions and benefits administration work, making sure that staff members get paid on time.
• Analyzed morale indicators and other personnel measurements such as surveys, turnover and grievances.
• Administer a wide variety of human resource programs and plans, and facilitate HR transactions associated with employee lifecycles.
• Resolve employee relation issues and problems, paying special attention to grievances.
DISH Network, Saint Paul, MN | 2007 – 2009
• Assisted in planning recruiting strategies, and handling training and staff developing activities.
• Approved job descriptions and advertisements, and ensured that job postings are managed on different forums.
• Monitored staff performance and attendance, and organized staff training sessions and activities.
• Negotiated salaries, contracts and working conditions, and managed redundancy packages according to company protocol.
Saint Paul Business College, Saint Paul, MN – 2006
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Human Resources
Last updated on