How far would you go to create the perfect resume for the senior administrative assistant position?
You should put in a lot of effort when creating a resume so that the end result is absolute perfection.
Perfection is what you should be aiming for because perfection is what employers look for in a resume.
While you cannot possibly write everything exactly the way an employer wants you to, there is a great chance that you will do well enough for your resume to meet most of the requirements of an employer.
The following is a sample for you to follow:
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Example
21 4th Avenue
Williston, ND 21021
irmalong @email . com
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Highly qualified professional with a 13-year strong background in administration, customer service, and office management in a collaborative environment. Skilled in maintaining executives’ schedules, supporting daily operations of the organization, coordinating the flow of information and assisting with projects, and undertaking research and reporting tasks. Recognized for handling sensitive data with a special focus on ensuring its confidentiality and integrity. Strong attention to detail with exceptional time management skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
✓ Records Management ✓ Filing Systems
✓ Inventory Control ✓ Calendar Management
✓ Information Flow Coordination ✓ First Tier Support
✓ Statistical Reporting ✓ Corporate Activities Facilitation
✓ Scheduling ✓ Departmental Liaison
✓ Corporate Event Planning ✓ Data Protection
• Met project support deadlines consistently between the years 2020 and 2021.
• Introduced a data protection plan which increased the confidentiality and integrity of data by a staggering 50%.
• Improved information flow between departments by effectively coordinating project activities.
• Implemented a complex filing system, which resulted in a 45% increase in ease of use as compared to the older one.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Lockheed Martin, Williston, ND
2012 – Present
• Effectively respond to inquiries over the telephone and in person, regarding company services and products.
• Perfectly prepare correspondence such as memos, notices, letters, and emails according to to set principles of the company.
• Create and maintain complex filing and recordkeeping systems to ensure the safety and confidentiality of each record and file.
• Schedule appointments based on executives’ calendars and ensure that appropriate follow-up is conducted.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements for executives and managers by remaining within budgetary confinements.
AAA Company, Williston, ND
2008 – 2012
• Created and maintained budget and statistical reports to provide management with the required information.
• Coordinated functions of all departments by providing logistical support where required.
• Handled details of events such as meetings and conferences to ensure that they were executed properly.
• Screened telephone calls to ensure that only the very important ones reach executives and managers.
• Created memos and letters according to specified instructions and ensured that they were properly formatted before being handed in.
• Oversaw inventory of supplies and office equipment and coordinated efforts with requisition staff and vendors to ensure prompt delivery.
• Maintained files and records by paying special attention to both integrity and confidentiality of both.
• Managed executives’ and managers’ calendars to ensure that all appointments are managed effectively.
Associate’s Degree in Management
Williston Community College, Williston, ND | 1999
• Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Outlook and Email
• Calendar Management
• Typing Speed: 50 WPM