A compelling profile for administrative assistant resume tells the hiring manager why s/he should take some more seconds to evaluate your resume.
Therefore, a well-written profile statement can lead to a successful interview.
This section of your resume highlights the benefits you would bring to a prospective employer.
The following professional profiles/summary statements will assist you to make an exceptional resume for an administrative assistant job.
Administrative Assistant Resume Profile Examples
• Reliable, success-driven and competent Administrative Assistant with 6 years’ hands-on experience in clerical and executive support tasks. Well versed in performing a variety of administrative tasks such as entering office data into the Oracle-based system, producing and corresponding reports, and maintaining and updating office records. Accurately takes minutes of meetings. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Eager to make the most of skills in the field of administration by working effectively and consistently.
• Detail-oriented Administrative Assistant, comfortable at multi-tasking, with more than 11 years’ experience in implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring projects. Unbeatable track record of maintaining supplies, answering inquiries, maintaining security, monitoring logbook and ensuring that office equipment is working properly. Determined to implement skills and knowledge for the rapid growth of the prospective company while providing diverse administrative support.
• Extremely motivated Administrative Assistant with 7+ years administrative experience in diverse office environments. Proficient in providing administrative support to executives, performing office and clerical duties and backing-up data entry operators / front desk workers. Strong interpersonal skills with a solid track record in employee mediation and team-building. Expert in preparing correspondence, revising documents, distributing mail and maintaining the database. Known to maintain the confidentiality of office records and clients’ information.
• Uniquely qualified Administrative Assistant with a proven track record of providing outstanding administrative support for more than a decade. Primarily striving to understand client needs and provide them exceptional results through cognitively flexible and positive approach. Remarkable potential to efficiently perform technological applications necessary for the role. Trained many newly joined employees, enhanced their skills in office software and basic accounting. Able to work well independently. Specially trained to work dynamically in team-oriented fast-paced environments.
Sample Profile / Professional summary for School Administrative Assistant
• Energetic and well-organized professional with more than five years of experience in administrative support services to the XYZ School. Brilliantly capable of performing detail-oriented work with frequent interruptions. Ability to assist in collecting and compiling the assessment data required for accreditation purposes.
Accurately types correspondences, schedules, and confidential records regarding student academic standing. Thorough knowledge of the school curriculum. Proficient in working autonomously guaranteeing to create a climate that fosters growth and development.