Writing a resume for an advertising account manager will require you to begin with an objective statement.
This is where you will develop a hiring manager’s interest in you as a possible candidate for this position.
A resume objective statement:
1. Provides a short overview of your candidacy, making it possible for the employer to see you as a good candidate for the advertising account manager position.
2. Increase your chances of gaining employment even if the hiring manager does not look through the entire resume.
Objectives provide direction to a resume. Without one, you risk a hiring manager believing that you lack direction and your resume may be put down to being “not good enough”.
Mostly, objectives are used in resumes that are written for entry-level positions or those that signify career changes.
However, many job seekers write objectives on their resumes even if they are experienced in a certain area. Whether to write a resume objective or use a summary instead is at the sole discretion of the job seeker.
Some examples of well-written resume objectives for an advertising account manager position are provided below:
Advertising Account Manager Resume Objective Examples
1. Motivated professional seeking an Advertising Account Manager position at Hubbard Broadcasting. Consistently received accolades for outperforming peers. Experienced in digital ad operations, and account management. Highly skilled in providing excellent advice to clients regarding their advertising accounts.
2. Passionate individual looking for a position as an Advertising Account Manager at The Warren Group. Bringing 5+ years’ progressive experience in devising advertising campaigns that meet clients’ specific requirements to increase their presence in the market.
3. Top-performing marketing professional seeking an Advertising Account Manager position at Winona Daily News to use expertise in earmarking accounts with shrinking revenues and finding effective promotional solutions with a view to retaining their accounts.
4. An Advertising Account Manager position at Dierbergs. Offering 7 years’ track record of introducing campaign concepts, standards, and ideas to clients, while staying within budget limitations.
5. To work for The Tribune as an Advertising Account Manager. Offers diverse skills in creating advertising solutions contracts, negotiating contract deals, and handling timescales properly to ensure delivery of well-designed advertising programs.
6. Looking for an Advertising Account Manager position with MultiView Inc. Eager to build and maintain solid relationships with assigned clients to determine their advertising needs and assisting in developing, coordinating, and facilitating strategic communications to ensure on-time delivery of advertising plans.
7. Advertising Account Manager with 5+ years of a solid track record of presenting campaigns and pitches to clients. Looking for a position at Swift Communications to monitor work progress within accounts.
8. Resourceful advertising account manager with a solid grasp on client retention strategies, and ensuring excellent risk management for assigned clients. Poised to contribute to the success of ABC Company by bringing a solid track record of effectively serving as a primary point of contact for clients.
9. Seeking an advertising account manager position at Wells Fargo. Coming with a dynamic ability to make presentations to include customers’ need analysis, research, and supporting documentation. Effectively able to follow up with risky accounts, and ensure that they are brought up to the mark.
10. Goal-oriented Advertising Account Manager looking for a challenging position at DEX Media to emphasize presenting pitches and costs to clients, based on their specific advertising needs.
11. Highly talented Advertising Account Manager with excellent knowledge of creating client portfolios, and monitoring ongoing activities. Presently looking for a position at Seek Ad Co.
12. Advertising account manager enthusiastic to contribute to ABC Company. Offering expertise in establishing relationships with new clients, and following up with existing ones.
13. Top-performing adverting account manager seeking a position for X Company. Deeply familiar with monitoring shrinking accounts, and identifying at-risk customers.
14. Advertising Account Manager with 10+ years of experience in recruiting and training new account executives to handle the day-to-day management of clients’ advertising campaigns. Currently seeking a position with Reynolds and Reynolds to contribute to its bottom line.