The right type of resume will not just reach a hiring manager’s desk but will also bring you to it.
Resumes may be tricky to write but once you have spent a decent amount of time on them, they bring great results.
Here is a sample to refer to:
Account Representative Resume Sample
78 Alandale Drive, Plano, TX 64502
jason.con @ email . com
7+ years’ solid track record of effectively cultivating client relationships and meeting their operational needs. Demonstrated ability to resolve clients’ issues, research problems, and provide well-placed recommendations for product enhancement and modification.
Active and organized with the ability to develop, lead and schedule appointments, along with establishing and maintaining client relationships. Qualified to provide well-placed customer services to existing clients, ensuring their satisfaction at every point. Hands-on experience in maintaining assigned accounts’ documentation, and make appropriate changes as required.
|✓ Client Outreach||✓ Upselling|
|✓ New Opportunities Identification||✓ Client Information Analysis|
|✓ Sales Cycle Handling||✓ Client-obsessed Approach|
|✓ Sales Growth Management||✓ Business Plans Development|
|✓ Payment Handling||✓ Complaint Handling|
|✓ Strategic Execution||✓ Market Research|
• Handled 14 accounts for 3 weeks, in the absence of 2 coworkers.
• Identified over 100 new opportunities, successfully converting 90% of them into actual accounts.
• Retained a corporate client that was in peril of being pulled by a competitor, by providing services a notch above what the competitor was offering.
• Trained 30 account representative in handling sales cycles, as part of their training and induction.
GC Services, Plano, TX | 5/2013 – Present
• Assist managers in the development and implementation of account strategies by providing required input
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline within assigned accounts, and ensure that they are properly tracked
• Create leads by performing cold calling activities, and ensure that appropriate follow-up is maintained
• Sell, under supervision, the company’s products and services, and add value to them by establishing effective contact with existing customers
• Respond positively to clients’ needs, while remaining within company protocols and business practices
• Maintain sales records, and generate relevant market and sales reports for the management
• Develop personal business plans under close management supervision, to ensure that personal annual goals are met
• Initiate order starts and work with procurement and logistics services to ensure that clients’ orders are timely filled
Sunstate Equipment Co., Plano, TX | 2/2009 – 5/2013
• Assisted the sales team in generating leads by performing cold calling activities
• Ascertained that generated leads are properly followed up by sending them company and product information
• Handled general queries from customers, remaining within the parameters of professional boundaries
• Maintained confidentiality of all clients’ records and personal information
• Handled data entry work, to ensure that all clients’ information stays updated constantly
Plano High School, Plano, TX – 2007
High School Diploma
• MS Word and Excel
• CRM Software
• Windows, Internet and Social Media