Every worker needs a well-written resume in order to be considered. No matter what kind of a job one is applying for, resumes are an absolute necessity. How else will an employer know and understand if you are suitable for a job. Writing a Production Worker resume does seem like a overwhelming job but if you follow this Production Worker Resume sample closely, you will have very little trouble creating your very own resume.
Production Worker Resume Sample
24, Example Ave. Houston TX 65221
Contact #, Email Address
Looking for a position of Production Worker in ABC manufacturing firm that will utilize my experience in the manufacturing arena to its zenith and allow for mutual growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over ten years of experience working in a manufacturing unit
• Hands-on experienced in handling different types of machinery
• Demonstrated ability to maintain equipment and tools used in production process
• Proficient in assisting the production of products including dyes, candy, paper and plastic boxes
• Highly skilled in preparing paperwork for shipping
• Certifications – Fork Lift and Pallet jack
• Computer – MS Word and PowerPoint
• Bilingual – English and French
• Introduced new operations of forklifts, increased efficiency by 10%
• [List your achievements here]
December 2000 – Present
Bio Works Inc.
• Monitor production line at each stage
• Maintain and handle tools and equipment used for production procedures
• Monitor hoppers on the machine and keep them sufficiently filled
• Check the parts bins at regular intervals
• Inspect product constantly to maintain highest quality parts
High School Diploma – 1999