Every worker needs a well-written resume in order to be considered. No matter what kind of a job one is applying for, resumes are an absolute necessity. How else will an employer know and understand if you are suitable for a job.
Writing a Production Worker resume does seem like a overwhelming job but if you follow this Production Worker Resume sample closely, you will have very little trouble creating your very own resume.
Production Worker Resume Sample
24, Example Ave ♦ Houston, TX 65221 ♦ Contact # ♦ Email Address
A Production Worker position with the ABC manufacturing firm that will utilize my experience in the manufacturing arena to its zenith and allow for mutual growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over ten years of experience working in a manufacturing unit
• Certifications – Fork Lift and Pallet jack
• Computer – MS Word and PowerPoint
• Bilingual – English and French
• Hands-on experience in handling different types of machinery
• Demonstrated ability to maintain equipment and tools used in production process
• Proficient in assisting the production of products including dyes, candy, paper and plastic boxes
• Highly skilled in preparing paperwork for shipping
• Introduced new operations of forklifts, increased efficiency by 10%
• [List your achievements here]
December 2000 – Present
Bio Works Inc.
• Monitor production line at each stage
• Maintain and handle tools and equipment used for production procedures
• Monitor hoppers on the machine and keep them sufficiently filled
• Check the parts bins at regular intervals
• Inspect product constantly to maintain highest quality parts
High School Diploma – 1999