Checkers count and check all products for both inbound and outbound shipments, cargo and freight. Their main duty is to ensure that all manufactured goods are free of breaking and spoilage. Checkers also make sure that customers’ orders are complete and correct.
A checker resume is the most important part of checker job application.
Look at the following example which will help you build a resume for checker position.
32 Example Street, Garden City, KS
Cellular: (999) 999-9999, Email:
Good math skills, housekeeping expertise and great attention to detail.
• 3+ years’ progressively responsible experience in warehouse and inventory settings
• Current Kansas City Forklift Certification
• Demonstrated ability to promote a safe work environment through personal actions
• Strong mathematics and calculation skills
• Basic computer and software skills
• Ability to work with least supervision
Checker | Americold – Garden City, KS | Dec 2010 – Aug 2013
• Counted all products, compared to manifest, and checked all consignments for damage and infestation, prior to product storage
• Compared amount, quality, labeling and address with customers order to make sure shipments are complete and accurate
• Assisted in loading or unloading of merchandise
• Operated forklift safely and efficiently
• Maintained a clean, tidy and arranged work area
• Reported all shortages, damages, and miss-shipments on proper forms and forwarded them to office staff
• Verified and signed for inbound shipments
• Checked contents of assembled orders.
Junior Checker| Coca-Cola Refreshments – Philadelphia, PA | May 2010 – Dec 2010
• Verified both inbound and outbound inventory matches
• Entered data in handheld unit
• Maintained necessary records
• Ensured load correctness at check in and check out by manual counting
• Visually examined all incoming and outgoing vehicles
• Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and OSHA guidelines
• Communication, interpersonal and problem solving
• Able to lift quite heavy loads
• Proven ability to keep a high level of efficiency and effectiveness standards
High school diploma – 2005