Underestimating the importance of a well-written resume for Admitting Representative position can leave you without a job.
Considering the job market of these times of global recession and high competition, attractive resumes for Admitting Representative job are absolutely necessary in making a good impression.
Think of your resume as a first meeting between you and an employer; you certainly will do your best to send a high quality resume and cover letter for Admitting Representative position!
Admitting Representative Resume Sample
772 SW 21st Street ♦ Topeka, KS 11112 ♦ Tel: (252) 999-9999 ♦ Email:
Looking for an Admitting Representative position at ABC Hospital utilizing clerical and support abilities to maximize the efficiency of facility.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Three years of applied experience working as an Admitting Representative for GS Health Services
• Highly skilled in facilitating patient pre registration, registration and admission procedures
• In depth knowledge of collecting demographic data and verifying insurance information pertaining to patients
• Proficient in utilizing available and appropriate resources to complete financial information in prescribed systems
• Computer – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and relevant admitting software
• Bilingual – English and Japanese
• Offered a permanent position after working for three months as an internee in the same capacity
• Voted Employee of the Year in December 2010
February 2009 – Present
GS Health Services- Topeka, KS
• Gather and record patient data pertinent to admission procedures
• Verify eligibility for receiving benefits and acquire insurance authorization
• Perform data entry services
• Complete admission papers by obtaining and recording information and signatures
• Coordinate admissions and discharges
• Maintain patient charts in order to provide supplementary information to medical records
Omni Hotels- Irving, TX
Front Desk Clerk
• Provided the utmost quality of service to the clients at all times
• Responded switchboard with proper telephone etiquette
• Dealt with guest complaints and requests quickly and effectively
• Posted guest charges and computed bills
• Took reservation requests professionally
• Checked guests in and out in a friendly manner
High School Diploma – 2009
• Data entry • Communication • Customer Service • Medical Terminology