HR Managers act as strong links between any company’s senior management and its employees in order to provide all kinds of counseling and HR related support. They execute the key HR initiatives, provides the employees with essential HR support and continuously seeks to improve the HR functions’ performance guiding the subordinates well enough for every process to be flawlessly carried out. This role, being a senior position, requires exceptional management skills, relevant and strong HR experience and education.
Follow the resume sample below to make a perfect resume for HR manager position.
Human Resources Manager Resume Sample
710 Meadow Pkwy NE ● Minneapolis, MN 55432
Cellular: (000) 000-1223 ● Email: em_johnson @ email . com
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Results-oriented and dynamic leader with eight years’ varied experience in human resources management taking complete responsibility of:
|● Hiring and Recruiting||● Counseling/Coaching|
|● Performance Management||● Training and Development|
|● Compensation and Benefits||● Succession Planning|
|● Employee Evaluations||● Labor Management|
Adaptable and approachable with incomparable interpersonal skills. Hands-on experience in application of HR concepts and principles that learned through broad based experiences and academics. Capable of making effective decisions independently, resolving all kinds of conflicts, organizing work and sorting priorities. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to diplomatically handle problems. Track record of maintaining confidentiality and dealing with sensitive information and situations.
Organization Development & Relationship Management
• Lead all HR processes and acted as a mentor for companywide managers and employees, including:
• Employee advocacy and engagement programs
• HR fundamental trainings
• Process trainings and career development
• Employee relation and performance management,
• Employee evaluation, talent acquisition and retention programs
• Using excellent problem solving skills, attended to all/any queries & conflicts of internal employees related to HR issues
• Trained at coordinating with external HR business partners or organizations for provision of skillful new hires and organizational development
• Formulated and improved multiple HR policies and process in compliance with the state employment laws
• Conducted training sessions for HR processes including: Salary planning, new employees’ orientations, Promotions, Firing & Retirement plans, Policy refreshers, leadership development, etc.
• Monitored performance management system and enforced performance improvement of low performing employees
• Reviewed evaluation forms and files, approved/disapproved recommendations made by lower management for decisions like employee promotions, appraisals, bonuses, benefits, etc.
• Tactfully advised management at different levels for strict and consistent application and compliance of company policies, standard procedures and practices
• Maintained and dealt with confidential data carefully and sensibly
• Worked with HR Director and senior management for apt staffing
• Ensured every positions’ job specifications and requirements were properly defined
• Interviewed applicants for manager’s and executive positions
• Guided the hiring teams for effective application of talent acquisition plans
Human Resource Manager | Oct 2010 – Present
General Electric Company – Littleton, MA
HR Benefits Administrator | Jan 2008 – Oct 2010
Medtronic – New Orleans, LA
Recruitment Executive | Mar 2006 – Jan 2008
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. – Bossier City, LA
MASTERS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT | 2005
Texas State University of Management Sciences – Texas, TX
BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION | 2003
University of Maryland – Baltimore, MD