While writing a Cabin Attendant Cover Letter, do not forget that your cover letter should focus on showing how you are the perfect candidate for the Cabin Attendant job. For that reason, keep away from focusing on qualifications and skills that are irrelevant to the Cabin Attendant job. Be sure to specify what kind of individual you are, such as a team player, a leader, a self starter amongst other qualities that will appeal to the airline human resource manager.
The following Cover Letter for Cabin Attendant Position is very useful both for experienced, non experienced candidates and for those who want to change their line of work. People having no experience may modify the second paragraph as per their skills. In case of online application, you may paste this cover letter in the body of the email.
Cabin Attendant Cover Letter Example
15 Example Avenue
Somerville, MA 98777
October 31, 2011
Ms. Anna Smith
Human Resources Manager
Boston, MA 25888
Re: Cabin Attendant Position (Job Ref # 36555)
Dear Ms. Smith:
I am eager to join Continental Airlines as a Cabin Attendant because I realize that Continental Airlines commitment to developing excellent customer service creates a challenging yet pleasing work environment. Working as a Cabin Attendant for Continental Airlines, I foresee opportunities to combine my interest in airline with customer service and hospitality skills while gaining practical experience in the airline industry.
Based on my previous experiences as a food counter attendant and a grocery clerk and my understanding of Cabin Attendant position in Continental Airlines, here are some aspects of my background that seem most appropriate to meet your needs:
• Work independently without constant supervision, yet work fine with others as component of a team
• Work in line with established procedures and performance standards
• Ensure acquiescence with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Regulations
• Prepare and provide multiple meals and beverages
• Sell different kinds of promotional items
• Help customers with transporting items
• Ensure security and ease of customers
• Act in response to customer medical situations and administer first aid to ill or injured customers
• Maintain order and handle disorderly or very angry customers
My customer service skills, coupled with my enthusiasm to assist others and learn from experience, make me a distinguishing candidate for the Cabin Attendant employment opportunity at Continental Airlines. I look forward to interviewing with you and demonstrating the match between your requirements and my qualifications. I will email you next week to follow up. In the meantime, I can be reached at (999) 999-1234.
Thank you for your time considering my application.
For Email Version: Resume is attached herewith in MS Word format (Sara-Resume.doc)