Every production worker needs a well-written resume to be considered for a job.
No matter you are an experienced candidate or an entry-level job seeker, resumes are an absolute necessity. How else will an employer know and understand if you are suitable for a job?
Writing a first Production Worker resume does seem like overwhelming, but, if you follow this Production Worker Resume sample closely, you will face a very little trouble to create your very own resume.
Production Worker Resume Example (Less or No Experience)
24, Example Ave ♦ Houston, TX 65221 ♦ Contact # ♦ Email Address
A Production Worker position with the ABC manufacturing firm that will utilize my experience in the manufacturing arena to its zenith and allow for mutual growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 1 year’s experience working in a manufacturing unit
• Fork Lift and Pallet jack certification
• Computer – MS Word and PowerPoint
• Bilingual – English and French
• Talented in handling different types of machinery
• Demonstrated ability to maintain equipment and tools used in production process
• Proficient in assisting the production of products including dyes, candy, paper and plastic boxes
• Highly skilled in preparing paperwork for shipping
• Introduced new operations of forklifts, increased efficiency by 10%
• [List your achievements here]
December 2013 – Present
Bio Works Inc. Houston, TX
• Monitor production line at each stage
• Maintain and handle tools and equipment used for production procedures
• Monitor hoppers on the machine and keep them sufficiently filled
• Check the parts bins at regular intervals
• Inspect product regularly to maintain highest quality parts
High School Diploma – 2010
Last updated on