Every production worker needs a well-written resume in order to be considered. No matter you are an experienced candidate or an entry level job seeker, resumes are an absolute necessity. How else will an employer know and understand if you are suitable for a job.
Writing a first Production Worker resume does seem like a overwhelming job but if you follow this Production Worker Resume sample closely, you will face a very little trouble to create your very own resume.
24, Example Ave ♦ Houston, TX 65221 ♦ Contact # ♦ Email Address
OBJECTIVE: A Production Worker position with the ABC manufacturing firm that will utilize my experience in the manufacturing arena to its zenith and allow for mutual growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 1 year’s experience working in a manufacturing unit
• Fork Lift and Pallet jack certification
• Computer – MS Word and PowerPoint
• Bilingual – English and French
• Talented in handling different types of machinery
• Demonstrated ability to maintain equipment and tools used in production process
• Proficient in assisting the production of products including dyes, candy, paper and plastic boxes
• Highly skilled in preparing paperwork for shipping
• Introduced new operations of forklifts, increased efficiency by 10%
• [List your achievements here]
December 2013 – Present
Bio Works Inc. Houston, TX
• Monitor production line at each stage
• Maintain and handle tools and equipment used for production procedures
• Monitor hoppers on the machine and keep them sufficiently filled
• Check the parts bins at regular intervals
• Inspect product constantly to maintain highest quality parts
High School Diploma – 2010
Last updated on