If you want to apply for an environmental service worker job, then you should know how to write an attractive resume for this position.
Your resume should elicit just the right amount of information – not too much, and not too little.
Just like the following one does:
Sample Resume for Environmental Service Worker
4391 Gate Avenue, Saint Cloud, MN 22425
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE WORKER
Offering exceptional insight into maintaining established standards of cleanliness, ensuring that overall infection control, sanitation, and appearance are appropriately managed. Demonstrated expertise in performing all cleaning functions, following established steps. Correctly uses equipment to buff, scrub, vacuum, and polish all types of wood coverings. Ability to dispose of solid waste, according to infection control protocols and procedures.
|• Trash Management||• Equipment Use||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Service Request Response||• Building Security||• Repairs Handling|
|• Compliance||• Terminal Cleaning||• Supplies Management|
|• Inventory Control||• Records Handling||• Infection Control|
• Implemented a new terminal cleaning procedure, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the one already being followed.
• Increased infection control within the facility, by educating staff members about the importance of managing solid waste.
• Singlehandedly oversaw the supplies management system, without a single untoward incident transpiring.
• Introduced a trash management procedure, a one of its kind method, which reduced the time it took to transport trash from the facility to the dumping area.
Environmental Service Worker
Samaritan Health, St. Cloud, MN | 2012 – Present
• Clean and disinfect assigned areas and items, including furniture, walls, windows, doors, and bathrooms.
• Report any environmental services deficiencies to the supervisor, and ensure that they are followed up on.
• Make proper use of environmental service equipment to buff, scrub, vacuum, and polish different types of surfaces.
• Replenish supplies in patient care rooms, and restrooms, and ensure that any solid waste is properly disposed of.
• Launder clinical linens and other supplies such as bedding, scrubs, towels, and mop heads.
• Empty trash containers, and disposed of waste according to protocols.
• Operate and maintain power equipment such as buffers, polishers, vacuums, and electric mops.
Edward Health System, St. Cloud, MN | 2008 – 2012
• Swept and mopped surfaces such as bathroom and room floors, according to schedule.
• Emptied trash containers, following provided instructions.
• Used hand tools, and power equipment to perform cleaning and sanitizing activities.
• Oversaw cleaning supplies inventories, and communicated low stock situations to the supervisor.
• Assisted in securing buildings at the end of each shift, by locking doors and windows, and reported any unauthorized entries and exits.
St. Cloud High School, St. Cloud, MN
High School Diploma