Are you a TIG welder hoping to make an impression on a hiring manager through your resume?
Well, you have made the right few clicks.
We have the perfect information for you.
In your resume for a TIG welder position, it is important that you highlight information regarding your ability to follow blueprints and instructions provided by the client.
Your experience in a TIG welder role must also be focused on.
It is important to ensure that your resume is a great blend of skills, competencies, accomplishments, and experience in a TIG welder role.
See also: TIG Welder Cover Letter
Here is a sample to help you write your own resume:
TIG Welder Resume Sample
97 Enid Road SE, Lancaster, PA09834
Highly competent TIG welder, with 8+ years of experience in following blueprints and construction designs in order to perform welding work. Skilled in setting up and laying out welding jobs. Demonstrated expertise in welding metal parts together using a variety of welding processes.
Thermal Cutting and Grindin
- Simultaneously handled 4 TIG welding processes, without compromising on quality of any project.
- Implemented a series of quality control measures, as a result, increased quality by 65%.
- Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, thereby, reduced equipment breakdown by 50%.
- Trained 50 newly hired trainees and apprentices, as part of their induction process.
R & S Manufacturing, Lancaster, PA | 2014 – Present
- Check work orders to determine welding work required for each project.
- Go through blueprints and other diagrams in order to figure out welding specifics.
- Inspect sites to find out where welding work is required.
- Ensure that the right equipment and tools are obtained for each welding project.
- Perform welding work in accordance with specified instructions.
- Ensure the quality of each metal piece prior to beginning welding processes.
- Set up machines and tools in order to ensure timely welding processes.
- Create and maintain logs of all welding processes and procedures performed on a daily basis.
Core Construction Company, Lancaster, PA | 2013 – 2014
- Ensured that machines and tools were made available to welders.
- Set up machines in order to assist welders in performing their work.
- Cleaned work areas by removing debris and other materials.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on welding equipment.
- Removed materials and machines from work areas at the end of each workday.
High School Diploma
Lancaster High School, Lancaster, PA – 2009