A Warehouse Helper cover letter provides you a good chance to get more interviews.
Here are some tips to help you write a great cover letter for a warehouse helper position:
- Reflect your individuality
- Relate the content to the job description provided by the employer
- Use a consistent and easy-to-read format
- Start uniquely and end proactively
Below is a sample cover letter for a warehouse helper resume for further ideas.
Warehouse Helper Cover Letter Example
450 Mega Lane, Tulsa, OK 89002
October 26, 2021
Mr. Gary Ross
313 Nice Lane
Tulsa, OK 89002
Dear Mr. Ross:
If a person with the competencies mentioned below suits your needs for a warehouse helper, then we have a good reason to meet.
– Well-versed in running quality assurance tests on merchandise.
– Expert in picking, packing, unloading, and loading merchandise on trucks to be dispatched.
– Strong clerical and mathematical skills.
– Proficient in maintaining inventory levels and keeping records of all orders and shipments.
– Excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow instructions to book.
My 6+ years of work experience with two different busy warehouses in the Tulsa region has rendered me well versed in the daily operations of a busy warehouse. I fully understand and adhere to the OSHA workplace safety guidelines and my skills in operating pallet jack and fork lifting are matchless. Professionalism is my way of work and that is why my services have always been commended by my previous employers.
As a proactive thinker, I am one of those people who anticipate the customer’s requirements and go the extra mile to cater to them without being asked to. My proven organizational skills and track record of packing and shipping various merchandise of fragile nature without a single breakage augment my profile further, giving me an edge over other applicants.
I am free when you are, to discuss the position further and to demonstrate how my hiring could prove to be beneficial for your firm. I will be contacting your secretary to obtain an interview date and time by the end of this week. In the interim, should you have any questions regarding my expertise and qualifications, I will be happy to answer.
Thank you for your time and consideration.