Your resume provides excellent insight into what your capabilities are as a possible Hydroblast Technician.
And it is essential to make sure that you build your resume to impress.
See the following resume sample to get a better idea.
Hydroblast Technician Resume Example
100 Kyne Road NE, Nashville, TN 25641
HYDRO BLAST TECHNICIAN
Resourceful, competent, and qualified hydroblast technician with extensive experience in transporting, setting up, inspecting, operating, and maintaining high-pressure blasting, and industrial vacuuming equipment. Ability to perform work activities keeping quality work, and safety as priorities.
✓ Successfully managed hydro blast cleaning for 3 projects within one work day.
✓ Devised a novel waste management system, replacing the old inefficient one.
✓ Introduced the idea of chemical cleaning, making the cleaning process much more profound than before.
✓ Implemented a preventative maintenance system, resulting in increased life of equipment and tools.
|✓ Safety Procedures||✓ Equipment Operation||✓ Hazard Control|
|✓ Waste Management||✓ Equipment Maintenance||✓ Inspection|
|✓ Compliance||✓ Hose Loading||✓ Chemical Cleaning|
|✓ Training and Development||✓ Buffing||✓ Pallet Preparation|
ACME International, Nashville, TN 2013-present
• Set up and operate hydroblast and vacuuming equipment to handle removal and containment of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
• Evaluate worksite before performing work and prepare it for vacuuming and hydro blasting work.
• Thoroughly go through work orders and ensure that all tools and equipment are arranged for.
• Operate all required equipment in service line in accordance with safety instructions.
• Ensure that all safety requirements are fulfilled and that any issues about safety are reported.
• Use equipment and tools in accordance with standards established by OSHA and CEDA.
• Ensure that all collected waste is properly disposed of before an exposure is expected.
• Create logs of all hydroblast activities performed in a day, and ensure that they are properly maintained.
Hydroblast Technician Assistant
ALOG Corporation, Nashville, TN 2008-2013
• Assisted technicians by collecting required materials and tools for each hydroblast procedure.
• Set up equipment and tools at the beginning of each shift as per orders.
• Picked up waste and ensured that it was disposed of properly.
• Put away tools and equipment at the end of a hydroblasting session, ensuring that they were cleaned properly.
• Maintained records of all hydroblasting activities, and updated records as and when required.
St. James High School, Nashville, TN
High School Diploma