Never make the mistake of writing a an entry level environmental technician resume and not beginning it with a resume objective. The objective is your face saver. Make sure that it is present at the top of your resume and that it is a solid one.
What exactly is an environmental technician resume objective? There are numerous debates about what a resume objective should look like. There is no argument about the fact that resume objectives need to be well-written and informational. What type of information? Well, the more that a hiring manager finds out about you in a resume objective the more inclined he will be to ask you in for an interview.
Let’s not kid ourselves – resumes are difficult to read as they possess a lot of information that can be quite overwhelming to read at times. Especially if the employer has been through a couple dozen resumes before yours popped up. In such a case, a resume objective provides great help in introducing a candidate enough so that the hiring manager does not have to go through the entire resume if he doesn’t want to. But this does not mean that you should not pay great attention to what the resume contains. Make your resume as strong as possible but also make your objective a force to reckon with.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for an environmental technician position:
• Seeking a position as an Environmental Technician at Skookum Contract Services utilizing 2 years of experience in developing, implementing and monitoring environmental control programs. Exceptional comprehension of handling environmental compliance of contract requirements.
• Looking for a position as an Environmental Technician with UNC Charlotte providing benefit of expertise in addressing environmental issues by identifying both short and long term goals that must be taken into account. Deep insight into gathering environmental data by applying agriculture, chemistry, meteorology and engineering principles.
• Highly experienced and meticulous Environmental Technician with over 3 years of exposure to evaluating atmospheric pollutants by collecting and analyzing samples earth and water, anticipating a position with Triumvirate Environmental. Eager to apply skills in providing exceptionally well-placed solutions and recommendations to counter environmental problems.
• Desire an Environmental Technician position with Stericycle. Offering excellent skills in sampling and assessing soil, groundwater and other materials, observing and documenting field activities and providing viable solutions to problems such as toxicity.
• To obtain a position as an Environmental Technician with Troon Golf using talents in assessing pollutants in air, soil and water through effective collection and sampling procedures. Effectively able to prepare summaries and charts by gathering and testing samples, and analyzing and summarizing trends and findings.