If you are applying for a retention specialist position, then you will need to write an attractive cover letter.
The following tips and a cover letter sample will guide you on how to write the best cover letter.
How to Write a Great Cover Letter for Retention Specialist Position?
- Highlight your skills and experiences in keeping with the job description provided by the recruiter.
- Show some knowledge about the employer and talk about how hiring you will add value to the prospective company.
- Use a simple format that helps you highlight your most relevant qualifications.
- Take a professional and confident tone.
Retention Specialist Cover Letter Example
89 Ivy Lane
arthur . hughes @ email . com
July 14, 2022
Mr. Timothy Greg
Hi Life Telecom
23 Some Street
Dear Mr. Greg:
I am very excited to work for Hi Life Telecom in the capacity of a retention specialist. My qualifications and experiences make me a good match for this position.
Retaining clients is what I do best. Over the past 7 years, I have worked for three different companies, and can safely say that I have never lost even a single account.
Some of my major achievements include:
- Retained accounts worth $400000 through intelligent conflict resolution and exceptional negotiation skills.
- Upsold services by 50% during the first 3 months of employment by utilizing strong convincing skills.
- Enticed 3 new commercial clients as a result of a promotional campaign and drove revenue of more than 100,000 dollars, exceeding the sales target by 100%.
I’m known for handling demanding clients, processing claims, and resolving conflicts My listening skills, quick thinking, and natural ability to calm people down help me a lot at this job.
Keeping the fast-changing market practices and technology advancements in mind I have kept abreast with the latest software and tools such as Excel, SAP, Google Analytics, and webmaster tools.
As a customer service-oriented and result-driven professional I’m confident that I can increase your company’s sales and retain existing customers. I look forward to discussing this in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.