Direct communication with prospective employers is important. And since the only way that you can communicate with them directly is through a Maintenance Specialist cover letter, the cover letter is considered the most important document in the process. Through a cover letter, you can communicate your skills and achievements, giving the employer a clear view of who you are and what you can do.
However, most of us get stuck at the cover letter stage simply because it is difficult to edict clearly what we are capable of, even if we know that we are talented. There is no trick to it. If you know how to articulately spell out your achievements and skills, you will automatically have a perfect cover letter. If not, you will just need to take help from people and resources.
For the latter situation, let us provide you with some basic information on cover letter writing. Format and layout are important but what is much more important is how you make it obvious that you are the right person for the job. And this can be done by keeping two things in mind:
1. Your cover letter content should conform to the requirements specified by the employer
2. Through your cover letter, you should be able to communicate that you are the right choice to be hired
321 Alex Street
Miami, FL 52141
January 22, 2016
Mr. Glenn Snape
Manager Human Resource
12 SW 66th Street
Miami, FL 85032
Dear Mr. Snape:
I am not just meticulous in handling maintenance work but also have a futuristic eye that helps me work on complex building systems, the intricacies of which may be elusive to other maintenance personnel.
Some of my most talked about achievements are listed below for your reference:
• Decreased chances of HVAC system breakdown by 65% owing to implementation of advanced maintenance procedures
• Increased efficiency and life of existing electrical system by 10 years, by implementing dedicated preventative maintenance processes
• Repaired an extremely complicated commercial building wiring system in record time of 5 hours, while supplying constant energy through alternating grids
There are many more where these came from. Let us discuss the possibility of my working as a maintenance specialist at Communilife in person. I will call you soon but if you need to reach me before I get a chance to set a meeting with you, please feel free to contact me at (111) 111-1111.
Thank you for your time and consideration.