The amount of effort that one has to put into creating a resume can be compared to the effort used in founding a country!
Actually, the brainpower that one needs when writing a resume is immense. And the more you put in, the greater the output.
All you need to begin is a format that you can work on.
Look at the following resume sample for reference:
Document Control Specialist Resume Example
125 N Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 89602
vinceroad @ email . com
DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST
Results-oriented Document Control Specialist with 17 years of experience in collecting, maintaining, and distributing documents to define product/project configuration and manufacturing processes. Demonstrated ability to maintain project electronic and physical records, collect revision level documentation and ensure its integrity and safety. Proficient in assisting with the generation of both new and revised document control and records management procedures. An approachable and friendly individual who has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
|• Data Collection||• Document Flow Structures|
|• Tracking and Assessing||• Formatting and Recordkeeping|
|• Access Authorization||• Revisions Management|
|• SOPs Development||• System Logs Maintenance|
|• Retrieval||• Virtual Library Support|
|• Process Reconciliation||• Records Management Procedures|
• Introduced an electronic records management system that was 75% more securer than the one already in place.
• Successfully converted 1500 paper records into an electronic form within 3 hours of being assigned the project.
• Saved company data from being hijacked by an external source, by recognizing signs of hacking before data could be compromised.
• Simultaneously processed 14 data retrieval requests, resulting in the fruition of a project that was at the end of its deadline.
Document Control Specialist
Neo Photonics, Scottsdale, AZ
6/2016 – Present
• Evaluate each document to determine its integrity before creating a correlating documentation system
• Collect and maintain files and records and ensure that appropriate documentation systems are devised for them
• Convert existing paper records and files into electronic formats and ascertain that they are properly and safely maintained
• Respond to requests for information retrieval after verifying requesters’ identity and rights
Document Control Specialist
TYC LLC, Scottsdale, AZ
8/2005 – 6/2019
• Maintained a computer database of all filed documents to ensure that fast retrieval is possible
• Organized the routing of documents from conceptualization, approvals and distribution to filing
• Tracked pending documents by performing follow up duties with employees and clients
• Assisted projects by describing all possible document flow structures in established or assigned applications
Document Control Aide
Mantech International, Scottsdale, AZ
2/2004 – 8/2009
• Assisted in gathering files and records and organizing them so that they can be maintained properly
• Prepared and scanned documents and ensured that they were stored in a confidential manner
• Maintained the integrity of each document by ensuring that all information in it is accurate and updated
• Processed daily records retrieval requests and ensured that information was handed over after appropriate verification
• Scanned physical/paper documents to convert them into electronic forms by strictly following SOPs
High School Diploma – 1999
Scottsdale High School, Scottsdale, AZ