Security specialists work with different organizations like museums, offices, banks and other public and private places where their role demands that they ensure the safety of the premises.
They are required to maintain liaison with other law enforcement agencies in order to acquire help when needed.
Here is a resume sample for your assistance if you would like to apply for this position.
Security Specialist Resume Sample
9122 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 62422
(999) 900-9399, Email
Extremely observant and detail oriented with excellent physical dexterity and ability to stay vigilant at all times.
• Over seven years of practical experience in providing fool-proof security to people and property
• Functional knowledge of patrolling and investigating procedures and protocols
• Highly skilled in crowd control and managing hazardous situations
• Uses modern methods for patrolling and surveillance
• Self starter with hands on experience in managing vandals and unruly personnel
• Able to work in all shifts of 7 days a week
• Proven ability to operate surveillance equipment
• Employed a series of strategic measures to ensure fire and vandal prevention
• Promoted to the position of a Security Specialist within 5 months of employment following excellence in work ethics and procedures
Security Specialist | Nestle – Worcester, MA | Nov 2008 – Present
• Monitor patrons’ behavior and take appropriate actions in professional manner
• Manage security systems of the building using security devices and cameras
• Maintain measures for theft and vandalism prevention
• Patrol assigned areas, investigate any problems and take appropriate actions for maintenance and safety
• Investigate security related accidents
• Prepare and maintain required documentation
• Manage crowd control
Security Officer | Morgans Hotel Group – Los Angeles, CA | Apr 2006 – Nov 2008
• Conducted patrols throughout premises during day and night
• Checked for unsecured doors and rooms, and unauthorized persons
• Responded to all guest and employee calls while on patrol
• Conducted investigations when necessary
LA City College, Los Angeles, CA
AS, Criminal Justice – 2006
“I am a hard worker who works collaboratively and follows directions precisely.”