What harm does an objective do, sitting quietly at the top of a resume? None.
In fact, it does a lot of good for the job seeker whose resume it is adorning. Beginning your resume with an objective is a sure recipe for success.
Technically, an objective sets the pace and path of a resume, making it easy for recruiters to judge what you may have written in the rest of the resume.
There is an up and a down side to writing a resume objective. The former may come about if you can successfully develop an objective that does set the pace of your resume. By doing so, it will be a surety that a hiring manager is impressed with what you have written and will follow your lead. However, if your resume objective is not in cahoots with what you have written in the rest of the resume, you are in trouble!
Good beginnings always end up in good endings. That’s actually a rule. So if you want your resume to be given its due, make sure that the objective you write is spot on with your career goals. Here are examples of some objectives for a tailor position that might interest you:
Tailor Resume Objectives
• Seeking a position at The Fashion House utilizing exceptional skills in handling cutting, styling, sewing and stitching work. Exceptional insight into determining customers’ design, cut and style requirements, and providing them with correlating end products.
• To work for Express Tailoring as a Tailor. Bringing expertise in designing and tailoring garments for men, women and children. Determines fabric and embellishments requirements, and creates aesthetically pleasing pieces of garments, with perfect fits.
• Looking for a Tailor position at High-end Fashion Designs offering expertise in handling measurements, creating designs, managing sewing work, and providing alteration and repair services.
• Desire a position as a Tailor at House of Fashion. Eager to apply exceptional proficiencies in determining fashion trends and styles, and handling tailoring work in a manner consistent with present trends and customers’ requirements.
• To obtain a Tailor position with Seamingly Beautiful. Adept at creating garments in accordance with popular trends in fashion, applying exceptional comprehension of handling sewing work.
• Exceptionally talented and experienced Tailor with deep comprehension of providing personal services to each customer in handling tailoring, alterations and garments adjusting work, presently anticipating a position at Fine Garments. Exceptional skills in handling measurements, creating made-to-order garments, and handling fabric selection and suggestion activities.
Last updated on