A police office career objective typically comes on top of a resume and showcase the candidate’s potential in a nutshell while identifying their career path. It persuades the reader to read the rest of resume in detail.
Not only a police officer objective is a statement of your professional goals, but it is also an expression of what you can do for the employer. Keeping this purpose in mind, it is easy to draft an attractive objective for a police officer resume.
Here are great objective statements to use in your resume.
17 Sample Objectives for Police Officer Resume
1. A vibrant individual with an innovative mind, seeking a Police Officer position at the California Police Department. Poised to leverage 10+ years of experience in promoting good community relations, protecting and serving great citizens, responding to emergency situations, maintaining order, and enforcing traffic laws, criminal laws, and city ordinances.
2. Alert and conscientious Police Officer eager to contribute to the City of New York. Providing direct services in law enforcement to maintain public order, control traffic, and perform surveillance, intervention, and arrest. Great communication and public service skills.
3. Competent Police Officer, seeking a challenging position at the Georgia Police Department. Leveraging 8+ years’ hands-on experience in patrolling, suppressing disturbances, preventing crimes, and investigating criminal acts to create a safe and better surrounding for the community.
4. Honest and energetic Police Officer with 7+ years’ experience in different law enforcement capacities, eager to work for the Midland Police Department. A methodical problem-solver who is well versed in carrying out the criminal investigation, gathering case data, and making arrests to create a safe and secure environment. Familiar with constitutional protocols associated with various criminal offenses and acts of vandalism.
5. Highly dedicated and tactful police officer with 15 years of progressive experience in patrolling, security inspection, and investigation seeking a position with the Atlanta Public Schools. Implemented strict security standards at the assigned premises that lead to a considerable reduction of criminal activities.
6. Poised to obtain a Police Officer position with the department of homeland security where skills in preserving law and order, patrolling the assigned areas, and detecting and investigating criminal acts could be efficiently utilized. An active participant in community policing and crime prevention efforts.
7. Extremely-competent Police Officer, looking for a position with the Nashville Home Office utilizing exceptional patrolling skills to achieve new levels of community service and public safety. Ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously.
8. To work for the City of Youngstown’s Police Department as a Police Officer. Leveraging expertise in community service, social perceptiveness, and critical thinking to maintain a potentially safe environment for the city’s people.
9. Energetic, confident professional seeking a Police Officer position with NVR State Office using 8+ years’ progressive experience in law enforcement capacities to serve and protect members of the community.
10. To obtain a demanding position as a Police Officer with the City of Nashville. Bringing strong communication skills, problem sensitivity, and reasoning ability tp enforce the law in the assigned jurisdiction.
11. Seeking a position as a Police Officer with the San Diego Police Department. Bringing 12 years of hands-on police service experience, skills in law enforcement, and patrolling, as well as great communication abilities to provide exceptional service to the community.
12. To work for the State Police Department as a Police Officer. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of human behavior, crime scene managemnt, and traffic control, as well as quick reasoning skills to create safe surroundings.
13. Self-motivated Police Officer who thrives under pressure looking for a position at ABC Police Department. Combining 15 years of experience, and law enforcement ability to maintain public safety at all times.
14. Driven and hardworking Police Office seeking a Position at ABC to make the most of my crime prevention, patrolling, and law-and-order implementation skills.
Campus Police Officer
15. Seeking a Campus Police Officer position with Lamar University. Offering expertise in guarding buildings, grounds, and facilities intending to minimize loss or damage. Competent at enforcing campus parking rules and regulations.
Court Police Officer
16. Looking for a position as a Police Officer at Calvert Court. Bringing 3+ years’ track record of preserving order during court sessions, transporting prisoners to and from the court, and guarding the persons brought before the court.
Entry Level Police Officer
17. Desire a position as a Police Officer at the City of Solon. Offering exceptional knowledge of modern law enforcement practices and the ability to work diligently in the direst of circumstances.