There is a world of difference between a resume that begins with an objective, and one which starts abruptly. And it is obvious which the better one is.
Writing a resume objective is very important, and sometimes as hard as it is imperative to include. Since many of us do not believe that it has much to do except look pretty at the top of a resume, an objective is often forgotten or ignored. This is perhaps the worst thing that you can do to your resume.
A Maintenance Planner resume objective needs to be exceptionally well-written for it to get a hiring manager to take notice. Mediocre objectives never make it past the first glance, let alone get you to be considered.
In fact, a mediocre resume objective can reduce your chances of being hired, since the hiring manager will not take too kindly to it, and will probably ache to pick up the next one.
It is important to make sure that your resume objective is in sync with what you have written, or propose to write in the rest of the document, so make sure that your objective is created with information that can be further elaborated in the resume.
The following Maintenance Planner Resume objective examples will give you an idea of what to write:
5 Sample Objectives for Maintenance Planner Resume
1. Highly skilled and seasoned Maintenance Planner, presently looking for a position with Taghleef Industries Ltd. Leveraging skills in identifying the scope and analysis of required levels of planning to contribute to the overall scheduling of maintenance activities.
2. Maintenance Planner with over five years of experience in maximizing equipment reliability by use of planned maintenance, creating and implementing maintenance schedules, and ensuring that issues and problems are resolved in real-time. Presently seeking a similar position at Unimin Corporation.
3. To work as a Maintenance Planner for Clean Harbors. Employing exceptional skills in planning maintenance work orders, creating and maintaining a bridge between operations and maintenance departments, and determining technical documentation that will support craftsmen.
4. Seeking a position as a Maintenance Planner at Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. Eager to apply expertise in preparing work packages for planned maintenance activities, maximizing resources, preparing job plans scheduling, and initiating and implementing best practices.
5. To obtain a Maintenance Planner position at Pinnacle Foods. Eager to utilize talents in handling initial screenings of maintenance work orders, generating work orders, and creating schedules, obtaining necessary tools and equipment, and creating correlating procedural manuals.