There are plenty of opportunities to land a Water Treatment Operator job. On the other hand, it is not easy to get them.
Building a Water Treatment Operator resume that catches the attention of recruiters is paramount to getting the job. The following resume sample will help you stand out from the competition.
Sample Resume for Water Treatment Operator
6425 Dead Road, Houston, TX 37842
WATER TREATMENT OPERATOR
Highly talented and resourceful water treatment operator, boasting more than 13 years of experience. Well-versed in running and maintaining water treatment plants in a successful manner while adhering to set protocols. Ability to implement water treatment theories in a practical environment.
• Machine Calibration • Treatment Processes
• Records Keeping • Operating Guidelines
• Regulatory Compliance • Preventative Maintenance
• Inventory Control • Electrical Work
• Flow Rates Determination • Sludge Disposal
• Repair Work • Data Assessment
• Implemented a machine calibration system, hence decreased calibration time by 50%.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance that led to fewer breakdowns.
• Devised a unique inventory control system, which considered 85% more efficient than the previous one.
• Explicitly overhauled a major water treatment machine module, increasing treatment efficiency considerably.
Water Treatment Operator
Environmental Systems Services, Houston, TX
• Check, set up, and calibrate water treatment systems while keeping them in good working order.
• Oversee plant operations to include making operating process changes based upon routine tests.
• Inspect water treatment plant modules such as treatment nodes, and pumping stations.
• Collect and analyze water samples in order to summarize the need for chemical intervention.
• Conduct visual inspections of the working apparatus and grounds.
• Implement safety precautions.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot plant issues
• Handle problems in a manner that eliminates downtime.
• Check chemical levels in the water.
• Perform preventive as well as regular maintenance on assigned water treatment plants, as protocol suggests.
Water Treatment Plant Operator
Waste Management Systems, Houston, TX
• Calibrated and tested water treatment plants in order to get optimum outputs.
• Observed and inspected the plant quality of raw water.
• Checked water treatment equipment.
• Maintained chemical feed pumps so as to ensure the proper dosage of chemicals.
• Made adjustments to various equipment and processes.
• Maintained water pressure.
• Performed regular and preventative maintenance on assigned plant modules
• Created and maintained logs.
High School Diploma
St. James High School, Houston, TX